Others Completed Perky Little Things [v1.0] [Ktulhu Solutions]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
looks like fun, but 'Perky' ??? I see fatties and droopy big tits, i don't see any ' Perky Little Things '

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I loved it for the artwork. Called my wife in to enjoy it too and we tried to figure out the puzzles for the Harry Potter one and the pirates one. Some of the puzzles make no sense, you just try things till something works, but the reward of the fun artwork was worth it.

Not a game to play if you're looking for huge erotic excitement. More for appreciating good and quite funny art.

log4242

Jan 2, 2018
Is this censored at all for Steam? It seems like there are a few areas that should be a little more explicit that have clothing sprites in front of them.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Is this censored at all for Steam? It seems like there are a few areas that should be a little more explicit that have clothing sprites in front of them.
demo is censored.
but the full game releae would have an uncensored patch with it (wich should give option to play censored or not), devs want it to be with nudity, but at the time the game was announced, steam doesnt allowed nude/sex content. things have changed sinze that.

Reactions: Chrathrard

tofurkey

Oct 22, 2018
So... this is just a demo... and I know it is just a hidden pictures game but I like this one a lot. Just the art puts it above the crowd. I will watch this game with interest.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
what is "others" tyrano? lol..art looks amazing..so..early 80's Heavy Metal mag...hope its tyrano..i can run tyrano..HAHAA
nevermind..i click the exe..my screen flashes then thats it..game will not run on my computer..hohum :(
Same here, it would seem this game is quite heavy on RAM but I did manage to find the first level Christmas Eve in Metropolis online here . It works for me there but it is quite laggy.

Gnolnihs

Jun 27, 2017
Not the best dev I am guessing. This is what it looked like for me on Win 10 Ult with a 1080 GTX.

RageKnight

Aug 17, 2017
demo is censored.
but the full game release would have an uncensored patch with it (which should give the option to play censored or not), devs want it to be with nudity, but at the time the game was announced, steam doesn't allow nude/sex content. things have changed since that.
Wait it's censored on Steam? I downloaded it yesterday and I saw all kinds of nude/sex content. In game mind you. The store page pictures are censored like usually for adult games. In-game, I saw the same kind of art I'm seeing here.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Wait it's censored on Steam? I downloaded it yesterday and I saw all kinds of nude/sex content. In game mind you. The store page pictures are censored like usually for adult games. In-game, I saw the same kind of art I'm seeing here.
yes, dev say he is ok to make a patch for it.
:/ hmmmm.... would check again i guess

RageKnight

Aug 17, 2017
yes, dev say he is ok to make a patch for it.
:/ hmmmm.... would check again i guess
I can still see it. I guess the patch for the censored version isn't out yet or something? The store page is censored like I said but the game is fine. The game should automatically be marked as for 'adult only' like the rest of the games like it on Steam.

Steam said it is now letting any game in if it isn't straight up trolling, Illegal, and (more recently with the Rape Day game) can cause Steam to face a lawsuit over it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Canto Forte
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes