Others Completed Perky Little Things [v1.0] [Ktulhu Solutions]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

G0tcha

Nov 30, 2017
From Transylvania With Love is done! ...with 20 items to find.Can any1 post the link?
This isn't an early access game where the game gets an updated demo everytime something is finished. So there is no link and we are unable to play the new level for now. The devs said that we might get a taste of it in a further demo update, if they decide to make another one.

Pirat1000

Sep 5, 2018
Publish at least a demo without censorship. For those who can not download from the developer's website.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
wild west added ( also on on demo.)

you can play the new level on the demo on ich.io. its fully uncensored (just turn ON in option to 18+)

tho, that new level is ridiculous compared to others, they are not such sex stuff as on the others, you barely see anything (no pussies, even if its full uncensored, you can see mens dick). less sex stuff, less interresting and girls still continu to be considered as dumb cum bucket slut with no brains (they get fucked everytime without any kind of non-rape for them)

good point for Marty McFly :D

cauldron

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
A very original and beautiful game. I really love the art!
My only complain is that it's not really hardcore, just softcore (except the sorcery school level).

Yeorman

Apr 28, 2018
wild west added ( also on on demo.)

you can play the new level on the demo on ich.io. its fully uncensored (just turn ON in option to 18+)

tho, that new level is ridiculous compared to others, they are not such sex stuff as on the others, you barely see anything (no pussies, even if its full uncensored, you can see mens dick). less sex stuff, less interresting and girls still continu to be considered as dumb cum bucket slut with no brains (they get fucked everytime without any kind of non-rape for them)

good point for Marty McFly :D

Really nice art and music I only missing some reference on Red Dwarf in western level :-D

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Devlog #8

Island adventure

The 8th level is finished, we wanted to create an atmosphere of adventure films about Indiana Jones - a grail, a refrigerator, rope bridges and mysterious caves. There is even a Nazi submarine!

Also some references to Soviet cinema :)

TV Studio, Level #9

This level is already completely drawn, now we create animations for the characters. Would you like to know how the news, sitcoms and television games really are filmed?

You will be able to see it soon.

Fitness club, level #10, finally!
The work has begun, we are on to the finish line now!

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
My favourite games are :
Nastyverse
Anna exciting affection
Fuckerman
Lilly of valley
Perky little things
Legend of queen opala
Sex note
Loft
Project wife

Can any1 tell me some games similar?

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
My favourite games are :
Nastyverse
Anna exciting affection
Fuckerman
Lilly of valley
Perky little things
Legend of queen opala
Sex note
Loft
Project wife

Can any1 tell me some games similar?
That's all different style games... Similar to all don't exist...

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Loft and Fuckerman are kinda bad . But , the other ones are good. I meant good games. Btw , any1 news about update?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

TV studio is finished
The level is not that difficult (11 items to find), but full of funny scenes of TV studio backstage.

The last level

All the art for the game has been drawn, we just have to complete a few animations and combine everything together (the last level - “fitness club” and the final cutscene).

So we will have the final build of the game approximately in a month.

The situation with Valve and release date
So far, we still have to get through the review on Steam, but we are working on it and believe in success. So January-February 2020 look extremely realistic.

Thank you for being with us these years! Thanks to your support (more than 4,000 subscribers!), we managed to get into almost 20,000 wish lists!

=========================================================
=========================================================

if you'r like me and dont like the fact the girls are mostly considered as sex toys and dumb bitches in this game, then dont dream. new level and futur stuff make the girls even more dumb and bitches. they are still considered/represented as it, and nothing changed. new level aint that interresting honestly...

Reactions: Dino1000 and York24

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Shame Steam is being a bitch about the release, I really wanted this to be a Christmas Day buy. I mean, how perfect would it have been if you could get the game on the same day the first chapter is based on? Aw man, such a waste.

Reactions: DandyBoyOni
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes