Others Completed Perky Little Things [v1.0] [Ktulhu Solutions]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

adsgvf

Nov 25, 2017
thx for feedback i just copied the game from my steam folder, surprised it worked
yeah it works fine, levels unlock without problems, got all the options, solid

i cant comment on the audio tho because i play this game with no sound. the music gets very annoying, very quickly, especially if a level takes too long for my moldy pea of a brain to complete

RuinerNoir

Oct 29, 2018
yeah it works fine, levels unlock without problems, got all the options, solid

i cant comment on the audio tho because i play this game with no sound. the music gets very annoying, very quickly, especially if a level takes too long for my moldy pea of a brain to complete
You unlocked the level after the gym with no issues? Every time I complete the gym, the button to finish it at the bottom doesn't seem to work. I can't even go back to the main menu.

Edit: Finally worked on the third try.

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
unable to open the game crashes always when I try to open with steam or withaut runing some solution?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
as far as i know. this game is now completed.

dev didnt wanted to realese before it was fully complete.

so unless devs decide to add new things out of nowhere. this can be tagged as "complete"

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Beter quit trying that steam crap, the game can be good, but it doesent open, probably will need to have the game purchased on steam.
Never will understand why sutch games are uploadeds on sutch kind of sites who are supouseds to be frees.
Aniway can't open that with steam runing or withaut steam runing, so the game are useless.

Jun 19, 2017
Beter quit trying that steam crap, the game can be good, but it doesent open, probably will need to have the game purchased on steam.
Never will understand why sutch games are uploadeds on sutch kind of sites who are supouseds to be frees.
Aniway can't open that with steam runing or withaut steam runing, so the game are useless.
Someone is salty he doesn't get a freebie.

Oct 15, 2017
You probably only hit the x on steam rather that doing full shutdown or some other equally ape thing

• Haha
Reactions: Elbo and KiraJames
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes