Others Completed Perky Little Things [v1.0] [Ktulhu Solutions]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

loreg

Apr 29, 2017
I had to go and fiddle with the game's compadibity mode, it was set for Win 98 so turning it off worked for me

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
i m honestly amazed by the fact that every level use the same macho'ish level.

every fucking girls in this game is represented as a piece of trash.
theyare not a single woman in that game that give you the impression to "at least" dominate a man.
they are all presented in dumb, stupid, brainless, ridiculous, humiliated and sexdoll situation.

its kind of a style, but for fuck sake. i enjoythe game on normal level (not fan, not hype, not hate) , but my girlfriend litteraly want to punch the faces of the devs. and i understand her. every girls in this game is considered as dumb cumbucket trash.

what a waste....
I'm honestly amazed by the fact that every level use the same fuck-loving story.

Every fucking girl in this game is available. Some are willing, some are about to become willing!
There are even women in this game that dominates men - in fact, if you look closely you'll find every heterosexual or lesbian coupling imaginable!

They are all presented in a clever, sneaky, devious, comics-like humorous fuck-friendly situation.

This is a paradise of alternate universes free of real-world issues, a fantasy where every woman is an object of desire, and every man is lusting after her.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
I liked the referential humor, and the artwork was good. However the game mechanics left a lot to be desired. Some of the interactions made little to no sense and you wind up trying random things. Even then the game is incredibly short, less then an hour from beginning to end.

Dhraiden

Feb 17, 2020
Got it to run - use compatibility mode for WIn7; BTW, the d/l options for Android seem to be just for the DEMO ver.!

This game reminds me of those really shitty flash games from the early 2000's..where the "animations" were all really just crappy Photoshopped "pinch-zoom-warp" effects. LOL! Play the demo or whatever at ....Best played dRuNk?! I guess?!

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: chemicalvamp

Fessups

Nov 4, 2017
For those that have same problem, that game won't start and seems that it does not even run any processes in the task manager(?!) just flashes for a sec. new window and then shuts down, and even if you don't have steam installed/or it is turned off - it is probable, that this game only works on 64-bit Windows (or its missing some redistributable resources or RAM, graphics memory etc.). ---I tried it on win 7 86x system (old intel graphics-1Gb memory, 4Gb RAM)-not workong, on win 7 64x system-(nvidia, latest driver-4Gb memory, 8Gb RAM)-running smoothly. Trying to find exact differences that causes such issue, but there can be many aspects to consider. :/ (Changing the run compatibility on 86x sys, did nothing for me.)

This game is 5/5 (awesome) for me, Id like to see here another games from this developer (e.g. Yes Master).

Last edited:

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
The game worked perfectly for me - all seven(?) chapters from the seedy Christmas neighborhood to the Sci-Fi parody. I don't have Steam installed.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes