Others Completed Perky Little Things [v1.0] [Ktulhu Solutions]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i m honestly amazed by the fact that every level use the same macho'ish level.

every fucking girls in this game is represented as a piece of trash.
theyare not a single woman in that game that give you the impression to "at least" dominate a man.
they are all presented in dumb, stupid, brainless, ridiculous, humiliated and sexdoll situation.

its kind of a style, but for fuck sake. i enjoythe game on normal level (not fan, not hype, not hate) , but my girlfriend litteraly want to punch the faces of the devs. and i understand her. every girls in this game is considered as dumb cumbucket trash.

what a waste....

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017

theyare not a single woman in that game that give you the impression to "at least" dominate a man.
they are all presented in dumb, stupid, brainless, ridiculous, humiliated and sexdoll situation.

its kind of a style, but for fuck sake. i enjoythe game on normal level (not fan, not hype, not hate) , but my girlfriend litteraly want to punch the faces of the devs. and i understand her. every girls in this game is considered as dumb cumbucket trash.

what a waste....
If she was offended that's fine but if she doesn't like something like this her first reaction as an adult should be to ignore it and move on, not want to physically assault someone. This game is supposed to be stupid with ridiculous scenarios, it's certainly not meant to be taken serious. I don't know why you would get so upset over something like this anyway, we have all kinds of games with fucked up shit on this website, having a short point and click game with "dumb" women just seems so minor compared to a lot of the other things I've seen here.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Well don't know how this got a puzzle tag.. no puzzle here just randomly clicking.. got bored of this one fast.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
If she was offended that's fine but if she doesn't like something like this her first reaction as an adult should be to ignore it and move on, not want to physically assault someone. This game is supposed to be stupid with ridiculous scenarios, it's certainly not meant to be taken serious. I don't know why you would get so upset over something like this anyway, we have all kinds of games with fucked up shit on this website, having a short point and click game with "dumb" women just seems so minor compared to a lot of the other things I've seen here.
Agreed. Now don't turn the tables on those characteristics cause you'll get people praising it haha

At the end of the day it's a game, nothing more nothing less. Of course that doesn't mean you shouldn't feel something while playing it but to have it affect your life to the point of wanting to hurt someone? Yeah, you might need to check yourself up cause something ain't right upstairs.

Reactions: snakeevabigboss
Oct 15, 2017
Half the women in the game are choosing to have consensual sex with others, if she sees a portrayal of consenting adults as cumbucket trash thats just stupid

and there is shit with women dom like the jungle woman riding the dude while pointing her spear at him, or the woman you put in the leather suit where the guys lick her legs

so its not the case, and if it was the case its still wrong to think that way

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Will not run.. window opens up than shuts down.
Welp, not running on my PC either. Damn developers, wanna punch them in the face!
For those not able to run it. I had the same issue, but then I shut down steam completely, i.e. right click on the steam icon in the notification area of the taskbar and clicked exit, then the game started without an issue.

Last edited:

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
For those running norton, it flags the exe as a ws.reputation.1 but it seems to be a false positive (simply to few norton users having executed/downloaded this file). As far as i can see, the file is safe.

SlyParkour

Jun 12, 2018
After booting the game I ran into a weird issue where the game ran super fast (loads of fps) and the game was sped up.
I fixed this by going into NVIDIA control panel and enabling vertical sync for the game, so if you get this issue this should help!

zaidelos

Feb 14, 2018
what is "others" tyrano? lol..art looks amazing..so..early 80's Heavy Metal mag...hope its tyrano..i can run tyrano..HAHAA
nevermind..i click the exe..my screen flashes then thats it..game will not run on my computer..hohum :(
hapened to me at first but i close steam and it worked

Reactions: VictorDoUrden

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Go grab any cracked Steam game and replace the steam.api from it or go back a page or two here someone posted steam.api to fix that problem with Steam. But really Puzzle flag.. nope I though puzzle ok cool let me check it out.. it's just random clicking around.. No puzzle here! If you want a puzzle move on...

droglob

Aug 26, 2017

what a waste....
Is this post serious? lmao

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes