Others Completed Perky Little Things [v1.0] [Ktulhu Solutions]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I can still see it. I guess the patch for the censored version isn't out yet or something? The store page is censored like I said but the game is fine. The game should automatically be marked as for 'adult only' like the rest of the games like it on Steam.

Steam said it is now letting any game in if it isn't straight up trolling, Illegal, and (more recently with the Rape Day game) can cause Steam to face a lawsuit over it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that's censored. actual uncensored will show the penis of the guys , vagina and else. ( if you see what i mean)

i know steam have no trouble with it, but at the moment the game was devloped,steam doesnt allowed that kind of things. that's why the game is not yet uncensored and patch is on his way.

Reactions: RageKnight

RageKnight

Aug 17, 2017
that's censored. actual uncensored will show the penis of the guys , vagina and else. ( if you see what i mean)

i know steam have no trouble with it, but at the moment the game was devloped,steam doesnt allowed that kind of things. that's why the game is not yet uncensored and patch is on his way.
ooooh. ok.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
It's like iSpy, but for adults, with a kickass art style and wonderful bit of humor.

Will this be available to purchase anywhere else besides Steam, like GoG?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
btw, for who want to know how much level is planned :

• Christmas Eve in Metropolis - done
  • School Of Black Magic - done
  • Pirates Of Southern Seas - done
  • From Transylvania With Love - in progress
  • In a Galaxy Far Away - in progress
  • Vikings
  • Tropic Adventures
  • Fitness Club
  • TV Show
  • Wild West

Gnolnihs

Jun 27, 2017
@Gnolnihs Could you try to resize the window after the glitch?
I did actually. Even tried compatibility mode as well as alt+enter. I'll let you know if the build you sent works.

Edit: In the build you sent, it works. However only works when maximuming the window after the glitch in the graphics happen. I'll play though some of it to let you know if it returns. (Happened immediately again after selecting which part to play, window size change corrects this issue)

Abadonna

Sep 26, 2017
Some people reported you have to update intel video drivers to fix it.
Here’s a link to the latest Intel driver:

You should uninstall any Intel display drivers in Add/Remove programs prior to installing this.

Or maybe second option -
Make Windows to use your nVidia card for this game instead of Intel explicitly.. I believe it can be done via settings or some nvidia stuff...

Dameck

Jul 6, 2017
I really liked this game. I mean demo. Great art, good humor, short and fun. Some riddles were more logical than others, but overall, nice game, waiting for the full version :D

G0tcha

Nov 30, 2017
Just an info there is an uncensored Demo now available through Steam (only the MAgic School and Pirate Level though) you actually see adult content now when you go to the options and select "Adults only" (not Mature). The itch.io version didn't seem to get that update yet.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Just an info there is an uncensored Demo now available through Steam (only the MAgic School and Pirate Level though) you actually see adult content now when you go to the options and select "Adults only" (not Mature). The itch.io version didn't seem to get that update yet.
mmh.. i m gonna check. maybe its just a file that uncensor the arts :unsure:

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
no joke its uncensored LMAO, definitly better XD

i have option for censored / 17+ / 18+. difference between 17+ and 18+ seems to be that 17+ allow only topless, while 18+ allow full sex show

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Please throw off the download link. I can't find the demo version without censorship(((((
its on steam here

just download the demo (button at right), inside they are option in setting for censored / 17+ / 18+ ( at least for me)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
some news :

=================
Updated demo
Demo has now uncensored (Adults Only 18+) mode, music can be muted, improved stability on some video cards.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Yes, Master!
Meanwhile, ktulhusolutions will be a publisher for the game Yes, Master!
It’s an erotic visual novel mixed with a point-and-click adventure.

Yes, Master! will be available for free.
Without censorship. For adult players only.
==================

i m not sure if the demo outside steam is updated too.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes