Seeking Any games with homeless men?

Pelican!

Apr 15, 2019
I remember playing Married Warrior Emma and told I needed to get enough gold to stay at the inn or I'd have to sleep with a group of homeless men in a run down building huddled up with a bunch of homeless by the protagonists husband, it got me really excited and I tried lots of things to do that like wasting all my money or maxing and removing (save edittor) all my relationship with that inn owner but then I realized that was a tease and not an actual mechanic

It got me wondering if theres any games where you get to interact alot with homeless people?

+ Points if 2D, ++ points if its NTR

RandomGuyxxx

Feb 13, 2019
I remember playing Married Warrior Emma and told I needed to get enough gold to stay at the inn or I'd have to sleep with a group of homeless men in a run down building huddled up with a bunch of homeless by the protagonists husband, it got me really excited and I tried lots of things to do that like wasting all my money or maxing and removing (save edittor) all my relationship with that inn owner but then I realized that was a tease and not an actual mechanic

It got me wondering if theres any games where you get to interact alot with homeless people?

+ Points if 2D, ++ points if its NTR
You can try Kamikaze. It is a RPG but there is a scene where the female protagonist gets raped by homeless people.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
unfortunatly, the game is "abandoned" but if I remember correctly, there are quite a lot of scenes with homeless men in Sarah's Life.
I hope you'll find the kind of scene you're looking for.

altarus123

Apr 27, 2017
I find this game recently ---> The Nights Of Suburra by Tsoda - Historia Erotica
Decent DEMO, i enjoyed it. First part is a linear prologe after that Freeroam in the City.
Bums, Dirty unwashed people, piss, blackmail, prostitution. She likes to get dirty! :)
Links: +

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
We need to find all collection like this one below too...