4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Backgroundv0.8.png

Overview:
Sarah, the protagonist of this game is a married woman. Sarah and Steve (her husband) have been together ever since college. They got married five years ago, and are living a happy life. Sarah is 25 years old, in the weekdays she works as a secretary at a company and in the weekends the couple likes to spend time with each other. Lately her husband Steve has been swamped with work.
He always has to do overtime working at home in the weekends. For Sarah this meant that she finally had some time for herself which was a good thing. Because she always wanted to go jogging to keep her fitness and live healthy, but never really had time to do so. Until now...​

Updated: 31/05/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.8 Fix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Requirement:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Alley3.png Alley9.png AsianBoss14.png AsianBoss17.png BarKneeling1.png BarMoutfull5.png Blackguy1.3.png BusDown1.10.png BusUpper21.png ChangingRoom6.png Cop23.png Day4Showering2.png Day5Club4.png Day7Cosplay2.png Gameshow5.png HobboAlley4.png Hottub4.png Night4Bedroom2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks but can anyone provide a changelog? :eek:

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Nice, new version has a couple pretty good scenes in it. Really wish the game wasn't completely linear though. Maybe he will branch out his next game.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
is it me or the pictures from the pool are not done in this version? There are some on the files but not on the game...

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
I didn't see any pool pics playing through and the game is so linear they are probably impossible to miss unless you pick the "get pissed off" option.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
well that makes this version a little disappointing...i feel like sarah xd.. no one ever finish the best part for her haha

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Someone needs to tell impure that deadlines aren't like library books. It'll cost you more than a few dollars 20 years later. :WutFace:

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes