Seeking Any games with western style art and catgirls?

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
Hey guys,

I don't hate manga-style art (as long as it is not over the top - I loved 'Avatar - The last Airbender' for example and 'Teaching Feeling' (if you need an erotic game example)), but I have a preference for western style art (with realistic proportions! I don't like breasts that do not fit a girl's frame for example (or cocks that look more like you attached a horse's cock to a human)! I don't even like extreme boob-jobs (plastic surgery in general is not my thing, but I don't judge people normally) in RL), so:

Any of you found some western-style games with catgirls? (Damned, I can't help myself but love cats - especially those ears, that move to determine where sound is coming from (ok: I like that in certain kinds of dogs, too like huskies!) or move to convey emotions. I also like tails!)

The search function really isn't that helpful (have used it and only found manga artstyle stuff), so help? :)

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
There's a hot catgirl in Zoe's temptation... but I can't tell if 3D is your thing or not... She also has big breasts... like they fit imo, but the point is that they're big for her character. So meh.

There's also one, sometimes, in Mythic Manor.

Reactions: DarthLAX

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
I have played that and I enjoyed it (the art was great, too sure I could have done with smaller knockers) - still: Thanks for the rec :)

Same for Mythic Manor (I love the Egyptian (cat) girl...especially since she's written as intelligent (she's into books and research))

Reactions: DarthSeduction

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
This game has catgirls and slavery, also its one of my favourite

Reactions: DarthLAX

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
Another one I truly like (got to play it again, lost my savegames recently!), thanks for reminding me - still:

Any more? :)