Seeking any good breeding games.

disposablemetal

Sep 10, 2023
does anybody know of any good breeding games like Breeders Of The Nephelym, or any games where you can cross different creatures through like genetics or something.

jkwwolf

Sep 29, 2020
Oh, you want creature breeding. LOL. And here I came with my vanilla-ass list.

Oh, fuck it. Here we go: (criteria is MC can make more than 5 kids in a playthrough)

Love and Sex: Second base by Andrealphus Games
Summertime Saga by DarkCookie
Vae Victis - Khan by Doorknob 22
Tamas Awakening by Whiteleaf Studio (warning: incest)
Sorcerer by Talothral (yes a VN, but it's good)
Corrupted Kingdoms by Arc
Love and Corruption by Airell (lots of furries. not my thing, but there's elf, human and orc mothers too)

And finally Parasite Black by Damned Studios should cross the 5 kids threshold at some point. While I despise male-on-futa, it is easy enough to avoid and plenty of content despite that. I would highly recommend...if it wasn't currently deep in development and every new release requires you to dump your old saves.

Reactions: Doorknob22

m4rked0ne

Sep 3, 2017
Well, the OG for that would Breeding Season, sadly never finished but there is a good chunk of content to go through.
IMO no game managed to get on that level yet, Breeders Of The Nephelym comes pretty close though.
Monster Black Market is also quite good, but no crossbreeding (as in breeding hybrid creatures).
Breeding Farm has a lot of potential and is strongly inspired by Breeding Season. Way better successor of Breeding Season than Cloud Meadow.
And regarding Cloud Meadow, I really can't recommend that one especially if you're looking for a breeding game. They focus more on the dungeon crawling and proper breeding animations are only for MC x Monster, Monster x Monster animations are just small sprite sex animations. Also can't crossbreed IIRC.
Haven't played Mating Season but it looks promising, very early access though.

May 25, 2022
KoboldKare is very derpy and fun, worth trying.
You can have a farm with only female kobolds, only futa kobolds, or even only male kobolds as all of them can lay eggs!
(although for the only female I would recommend having 1 futa or 1 male so you can lay more eggs)