Seeking Any good corruption games of the naive?

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Wet the Beginning features a pretty clueless female protagonist.
I have minor issues with using the term "corruption" in these games. Corruption implies moral decline, when generally what happens is that the characters become more sexually uninhibited, potentially to the point of sheer depravity. But they're not corrupted into committing murder, robbing banks, etc. I guess if they're corrupted into committing incest, bestiality, adultery, prostituting themselves or a friend/family member, assisting in the corruption of others, etc., maybe the term is more appropriate to my way of thinking. I guess it's hard to think of an alternative term.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Pretty much every game with the corruption tag.

Even those that claim the woman is intelligent it turns out she's a complete numpty that falls for the most basic of shit.

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Good girl gone bad great game educated girl or is she .

Katies Corruption

Two of the best imho both still w.i.p but great games

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Pretty much every game with the corruption tag.

Even those that claim the woman is intelligent it turns out she's a complete numpty that falls for the most basic of shit.
I haven't played enough to know but I'd assume that they're often about degrading until the victim does something they were against as opposed making someone do something they're not fully aware of.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Wet the Beginning features a pretty clueless female protagonist.
I have minor issues with using the term "corruption" in these games. Corruption implies moral decline, when generally what happens is that the characters become more sexually uninhibited, potentially to the point of sheer depravity. But they're not corrupted into committing murder, robbing banks, etc. I guess if they're corrupted into committing incest, bestiality, adultery, prostituting themselves or a friend/family member, assisting in the corruption of others, etc., maybe the term is more appropriate to my way of thinking. I guess it's hard to think of an alternative term.
I mean it in such a way where a person has degraded themselves but because they're an airhead, they're not aware of it at all.
Of course there is also the corruption you speak of where a person is degraded to do something they think shouldn't happen.

Good girl gone bad great game educated girl or is she .

Katies Corruption

Two of the best imho both still w.i.p but great games
I'll try them both, ty.