Seeking Any GOOD One piece games?

Nulleins

Oct 20, 2017
One Piece hasn’t really achieved the success in the US it probably should, since the initial dub was bad and the anime quality has, intermittently, gone to shit. That‘s why Naruto is more well known and we have more stuff in that universe.

Echox2

Oct 6, 2017
I'm glad to see others have found a similar lack of One Piece content. I'm about to begin work on a One Piece Trainer game, using Ren'Py. I don't know how far it'll ever get. But I have some really cool ideas about it, including having it go along with the story, and recruiting many of the 100's of girls the one piece universe has access to! Wish me luck! :geek:

Jul 2, 2018
I'm glad to see others have found a similar lack of One Piece content. I'm about to begin work on a One Piece Trainer game, using Ren'Py. I don't know how far it'll ever get. But I have some really cool ideas about it, including having it go along with the story, and recruiting many of the 100's of girls the one piece universe has access to! Wish me luck! :geek:
I Just want to tell you that I would absolutely LOVE this.

Echox2

Oct 6, 2017
I Just want to tell you that I would absolutely LOVE this.
Hey there, mehimasheep!
We are always excited to be working on a project that people are interested in! Development is going alright, so please look forward to a little more news coming out in the future. We still have a way to go before we want to release anything, but I hope you can look forward to something great!
Good vibes out!
Echox2

Jacksassv1

Sep 16, 2017
Hey there, mehimasheep!
We are always excited to be working on a project that people are interested in! Development is going alright, so please look forward to a little more news coming out in the future. We still have a way to go before we want to release anything, but I hope you can look forward to something great!
Good vibes out!
Echox2
any updates on this?

Reactions: Gutro56

tjabba

Aug 27, 2018
Would absolutley love this as well, would also love konosuba game

Reactions: anhnhan123x

Echox2

Oct 6, 2017
Hey guys. Didn't die of Covid. Moved to China. So... Actually relatively safe now, haha. Unfortunately, after the move, lots of the team disbanded, leaving just myself. I'm still working on it on and off, getting systems in place. Art will be hard to come by on my own, so we will likely be scaling down the number of people.

I'm not going to lie and pretend it'll be this great thing: it won't. At least, not from me. At least least, not anytime soon. But maybe it'll be a fun little distraction. I'm still hopeful that something can come from it, but the prospects are pretty slim now that it'll be worth a damn distributing.

Maybe I'll give an update when I have more things to show.
Good vibes out!
Echox2

tjabba

Aug 27, 2018
Glad to see you are alive xD Sad to hear that your team disbanded. Wish I could help, but sadly I am completly clueless when it comes to coding n stuff or drawing/making art. I think its possible to make animations and what not in Koikatsu character studio, tho I have no idea how big of a task it would be or how difficult it is to add into renpy.

Reactions: Jadeedee

Echox2

Oct 6, 2017
tl;dr- should the player character be visible and on screen a lot, or mostly invisible so we see the ladies more?

Hey y'all. So, I'm caught the dev bug again, and after taking a break for a while, I am at a crossroads.

I've actually been considering what should be in place insofar as characters go. I want the player avatar to be an original character who gets devil fruit powers that help him seduce women and the like, but I am not sure if I would want the player character to be a focus... I think it should mostly focus on the ladies, but in conversations, I am not sure if I should include the portrait of the character.

So, does anyone who is still interested have any suggestions? Would you RATHER see the character on the left side of the screen during conversations? Or JUST have the ladies present, maybe adding SOMETHING of the player character SOMETIMES.

And if there is only the ladies, then probably they should be more toward the center of the screen, rather than the right side, which is I believe more common in some other eroge.

ffrfrfrferferf

Jul 2, 2020
tl;dr- should the player character be visible and on screen a lot, or mostly invisible so we see the ladies more?

Hey y'all. So, I'm caught the dev bug again, and after taking a break for a while, I am at a crossroads.

I've actually been considering what should be in place insofar as characters go. I want the player avatar to be an original character who gets devil fruit powers that help him seduce women and the like, but I am not sure if I would want the player character to be a focus... I think it should mostly focus on the ladies, but in conversations, I am not sure if I should include the portrait of the character.

So, does anyone who is still interested have any suggestions? Would you RATHER see the character on the left side of the screen during conversations? Or JUST have the ladies present, maybe adding SOMETHING of the player character SOMETIMES.

And if there is only the ladies, then probably they should be more toward the center of the screen, rather than the right side, which is I believe more common in some other eroge.
Just focus on the ladies and sometimes the player

Clues112

Aug 11, 2020

Seems like a pretty trivial issue if you've still got lots of the game to make. My advice would be just to focus on the more important stuff and figure that stuff out later.
My opinion on that specifically would probably be to not include it all the time, have it there when you think it would be good, but not all the time. Maybe just to get an idea of what he looks like so the player doesn't forget or when you wanna do it for emphasis. Wish you luck.

Echox2

Oct 6, 2017
Thanks for the suggestions. I asked because I was to start focusing on the story and characterization. I feel like if there is significant presence from the player character it is narratively different than if it is more or less a monologue of the ladies and slight “yes” “no” “yes(sarcastic)” input from the player, haha.

What I’ll probably do is have some more significant input from the player in the beginning, and then kind of “phase out” the player in later places when the ladies are more fleshedj out and purposeful.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
My suggestion is the MC gets the Sex-Sex Fruit which allows him to make females his sex slaves. Idea came from the manga "After Being Transported, I Was Singled Out and Rejected by My Classmates;So I Made Them All Part of My Harem" who's MC has the power to make any female he touches into his sex slaves (with one exception to the girl who's power can cancel his).

De_pone

Oct 11, 2020
My suggestion is the MC gets the Sex-Sex Fruit which allows him to make females his sex slaves. Idea came from the manga "After Being Transported, I Was Singled Out and Rejected by My Classmates;So I Made Them All Part of My Harem" who's MC has the power to make any female he touches into his sex slaves (with one exception to the girl who's power can cancel his).
These Light Novel titles are just getting worse lol