Seeking Any GOOD One piece games?

DaBoiii

Sep 27, 2020
Thanks for the suggestions. I asked because I was to start focusing on the story and characterization. I feel like if there is significant presence from the player character it is narratively different than if it is more or less a monologue of the ladies and slight “yes” “no” “yes(sarcastic)” input from the player, haha.

What I’ll probably do is have some more significant input from the player in the beginning, and then kind of “phase out” the player in later places when the ladies are more fleshedj out and purposeful.
How's the game coming along? Praying it isn't abandoned because there's basically no good one piece games out there

animet

Feb 7, 2019
Well, there is a new game called pirate trainer but it's only 0.1 now with a few contents with nami

Echox2

Oct 6, 2017
So update time:

The scope was/is too big. After taking inventory of my schedule and actual abilities, I don't feel comfortable making something I know I likely wouldn't be able to finish. I'm still working on and off on various projects, but to be perfectly honest, I don't think I'll be the one to make the next great One Piece Game. There are other games out there. Pirate Trainer (as previously mentioned) seems to be getting better and there are a few other games released throughout the pipeline.

I want to release a small game sometime soon using ren'Py and my own original art, but this first little game won't be related to One Piece nor will it have any adult content. It will be something like a psychological sort-of game. I'm thinking all black and white (i have experience with charcoal and sketching now and am working on my digital art) and maybe 30 minutes tops with some story and a cool atmosphere.

Once I release that game (just got a new iPad pro so the art should be coming sooner) then I will hopefully have more confidence so I can start working on bigger titles.

Down the tube I really want to have the One Piece trainer (might be my magnum opus HUGE project set for years down the road) and I've been tossing around some other ideas about other similar style games set for different universes and interest of mine, but they will likely mostly stay in my head and my multiple page storyboards and concepts.

I apologize if I strung some people along, but I don't think making promises when I have a creative bug will help too much. Because then after a few weeks I take a day or two off, feel terrible, come back and have a hard time picking up, get distracted with art, realize I haven't done any programming in a few weeks, come back and forget how to do the things I need, and realize I'm a huge failure.

Anyway, I really hope you guys find the awesome game of your dreams. I know I'll keep searching. Let me know if you find anything cool!

Good vibes out
Echox2

devon7422

Feb 16, 2019
I see.. To bad i like it even more than Naruto..Not a flashback every two episodes...And way more funny..and more sexy =P
I woulden´t watch the dub in my language either. Only sub!
Well thanks for the answer.
You're joking right? I've watched both and love One Piece, but it's just as bad if not worse with the flashbacks.

Reactions: Meiren

drednaut

Sep 14, 2017
There was a 2DCG pirate game released not long ago where you could unlock the Strawhat crew near the end.
I dont remember its name, I just remember it was cool af. You could plunder towns, capture female enemy captains, etc.

ChariotP

Oct 25, 2019
There was a 2DCG pirate game released not long ago where you could unlock the Strawhat crew near the end.
I dont remember its name, I just remember it was cool af. You could plunder towns, capture female enemy captains, etc.
Found the name yet?

firedragon185

Aug 13, 2017
Hey can I ask you found the game you describe I want to try it out