Seeking Any good Renpy games with school setting?

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Completed or at least partly... There are too many games uploaded which aren´t really more than a teaser.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Completed or at least partly...
If your ok with the players character (and don't mind Honey Select) there's and , both look good and Solvalley has really good animations (also the three sisters antics). But I couldn't put up with the protagonists, one almost evil and one a weird idiot.

Not as much content as the ones above I don't think, but there's always it's definitely not a tease. Oh and I keep meaning to try , looks like it might be good.

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
If your ok with the players character (and don't mind Honey Select) there's and , both look good and Solvalley has really good animations (also the three sisters antics). But I couldn't put up with the protagonists, one almost evil and one a weird idiot.

Not as much content as the ones above I don't think, but there's always it's definitely not a tease.
Thanks, I´ll check them out.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
If u're into anime, there's Koikatu based games like Harem High School and HS Tutor
And just like HS Tutor there also Play Home based game, Ecchi Sensei where the MC are working as the teacher/tutor

For Honey Select based, aside from the Waifu Academy, there's also Threeway Changes and One More Chance, and also Dark Magic (u're not a student but u'll be able to fucking the girl in the class)

As for Daz, aside from Milfy City there's also Betrayed

All of them are ren'py with the school setting :D

edit : almost forget but there's also The Awakening and u might wanna give Lancaster Boarding House a try

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
almost forget but there's also The Awakening...
I'm a big fan of The Awakening the animations with the sister are amazing (and there's a fairy), but it might count as a tease. If you try it pusztito128 make sure you play the old version (a prologue) before the latest one (a remake that starts after the prologue).

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
I'm a big fan of The Awakening the animations with the sister are amazing (and there's a fairy), but it might count as a tease. If you try it pusztito128 make sure you play the old version (a prologue) before the latest one (a remake that starts after the prologue).
It's seriously good indeed, but I guess I need to look for better apk since the one currently installed in my device is pretty heavy to run :cry:

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Well it looks good, but I´ll most likely just wait it out. I don´t like playing a game update to update.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
If u're into anime, there's Koikatu based games like Harem High School and HS Tutor
And just like HS Tutor there also Play Home based game, Ecchi Sensei where the MC are working as the teacher/tutor

For Honey Select based, aside from the Waifu Academy, there's also Threeway Changes and One More Chance, and also Dark Magic (u're not a student but u'll be able to fucking the girl in the class)

As for Daz, aside from Milfy City there's also Betrayed

All of them are ren'py with the school setting :D

edit : almost forget but there's also The Awakening and u might wanna give Lancaster Boarding House a try
Thanks, most of them seem to be spot on for me. I´ll have a hard time upholding my principle of not playing any game below 0.5 version.

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Thanks, most of them seem to be spot on for me. I´ll have a hard time upholding my principle of not playing any game below 0.5 version.
Yeah, it's kind of annoying to play some game without much content and wait 1-2 months until the next updates :D
But there's some of games which currently still on their 0.5 version or below but already has much contents, like Waifu Academy (0.5.8), Harem Hotel (0.5.2), and Dark Magic (0.4.1)
With my reading speed and without a wlakthrough, I need at least 4-6 hrs to beat them, each :D