Seeking Any good Yuri Expansion?

gigajules

Sep 12, 2020
I'm a lesbian who enjoys expansion, but is put-off by the sight of dongs. It's extremely hard to find expansion games that suit my preferences because of this. I'm looking for recs that, even if not strictly f/f, at least focus on a female protagonist.

I particularly enjoy:
Breast Expansion
Ass Expansion
Slight Giantess
Corruption

I can take or leave:
Belly expansion (to a certain point)
Major Giantess
Vore (to a certain point)
Bimbofication

I Strongly Dislike:
Futa
Anything overtly phallic
Extreme Belly Expansion
Pregnancy
Extreme Vore

Any recs?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
BMO TV, it has several of your likes and none of your dislikes except I can't guarantee you won't run into a futa at some point (I haven't, but there's this post from the dev) or a strap-on from the domme (which I'm sure is avoidable).

gigajules

Sep 12, 2020
BMO TV, it has several of your likes and none of your dislikes except I can't guarantee you won't run into a futa at some point (I haven't, but there's this post from the dev) or a strap-on from the domme (which I'm sure is avoidable).
I've played that one! It's alright, but personally I find it annoying when the protag growing is a punishment, this is what we're here to see after all. Yes you can rack up the difficulty on purpose to make the growing faster, but at that point it becomes kind of a simple grind and a little annoying, at least to me.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Oh, and the QTEs in BMO TV are stupid, but you can get TFs manually from the wheel in the broadcast room, or whatever it's called, once a day. At least that way you have an in-universe reason to get TFed and it doesn't feel like you're tripping your own character up.

PvtRyan96

Apr 17, 2020
Though not a lesbian myself, I have essentially identical taste to you here, and I've been keeping a hawkish watch over the scene for several years for games combining yuri and breast/ass expansion. The only possible things I could contribute not already mentioned are:
1. Lacto's Escape Plus, of which the yuri content is nearly non-existent but the ones doing the expansion to your character are exclusively girls or inanimate dungeon traps (if memory serves me correctly). There is pregnancy content, but it was avoidable the last time I played it (and that has probably not changed).
2. Lilith's Throne, which *can* be set up to be all-female (or close to it) and has a sandbox nature which, for example, allows you to create enchanted panties that you can force onto the game's NPCs to expand their breasts/ass/height to your preference and such.
3. Other classics such as Corruption of Champions (I recommend the /hgg/ mod as it happens to de-fur and de-dick a large swathe of the game) or Trials in Tainted Space, but I expect you've heard of them (not to mention the minefield of dicks that they tend to be, though wholesale lesbian content does abound).

So frustrated have I become by the scene's lack of content that I've mulled over making my own ass-expansion-focused yuri rpg, but it hasn't progressed past the "mess around in RPGmaker here and there" stage. Anyway, I apologize. I wish I had better news for you, but I've done deep dive after deep dive on here, DLsite, TFgamessite, and various imageboards without much success in finding a proper, wholesome, genuinely yuri-focused expansion game.

King_Ozymanidas

Jul 11, 2022
Are you looking for JUST the expansion or also want to see the new assets being used?
Because there are many games like B.E. Witches and Pink Slurp Engineer that focus soley on expansion and not sex.