Seeking Any nice pregnancy or tentacle nsfw games?

Anonymustache

Nov 29, 2018
I'm really into that kinda things nowadays...
So if guys you have any suggestions, I would really love that

VoluptuousVel

Apr 26, 2017
Firstly, the ultimate preg game: Haramase Simulator
Link:

next, Cuckolding Elfen Fire, its main focus isn't preg, but it does have it (i haven't finished it yet, idk if you can get scenes while preg or not). There is also childbirth, but its done pretty quickly (go to doctor, single picture scene, back to whoring)
Link:

Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade, the sexual content is great, the mechanics on raising proficiency with different sexual acts (as well as lowering her inhibitions) is really cool. I believe preg is done through text or maybe its an ending, or just REALLY hard to get (there is a section in her statistics that notes preg, birth, etc...)
Link:

Fallen, Makina and the City of Ruins, really good one, preg and tentacles. Not gonna go into too much detail with this one, been awhile since i've played it, but basically, you are trying to explore the ruins because nearby citizens are acting strange.
Link:

||Side note: pretty much every Kagura Game's translated game are good, some of them even have impreg (like Makina, and Seed of Evil)||

Speaking of Seed of Evil, its short but its good, with preg taking a secondary role, and tentacles running forward, if you go into the cave, chances are you are going to find tentacles. But you could be captured by thugs and have to end up breaking out of their base after being taken advantage of and without armor or weapons, essentially forcing you to dodge all the enemies until you can recover your gear.
Link:

I can find more if you so wish. Personally a bigger fan of Impreg than Tentacles. (Curse you Haramase Simulator for corrupting me!)