Any NSFW AI chatbot recommendation?

TheAnon_Duck

Jul 14, 2019
I also can't get new models. I thought it was just a problem on my end. I don't blue screen, but the window doesn't load anything and I have to restart the program. Haven't tried the Discord. I've just been using the models I have, and was planning on reinstalling at some point to try and fix it. I may just have to bite the bullet and figure out how to get Stable Diffusion working from scratch.
Well it's not a BSOD but just the program just show its background color and don't display anything, so I think it's basically what you've described

Seems like abandonware for me, still usable, but definitely not maintained anymore, shame

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
If you have a decent NVIDIA video card, you can just host a local LLM like KoboldCPP, load a basic 7B model like siliconmaid, then use Silly Tavern (local host) to connect to koboldCPP with the model loaded. Then you don't have to pay $$$ to anyone, you just run the AI locally on your computer. I have a GTX 970 that handles a 7B decently, just make sure to use ContextShift on KoboldCPP to save time.