Any one interested in Oedipus Complex?

coward

May 31, 2020
Well, I just create a rpg maker game on Patreon and publish a trailer there, It's about a mommy how to loves his little boy. It's free for all, hope somebody like it. But basically, my work is trash..

Link:

Jan 9, 2021
Are you sure you're not making a Twilight Zone episode? First, Oedipus Complex implies for a father to be present, which I see no indication of - there's no plot to speak of whatsoever, so as far as I'm concerned this is vanilla M/S incest.
Next, everything is out of whack: the proportions, the faces, the consistency, everything. Also, I get it, ultra thicc is a fetish, whatever, but I never heard someone say "You know what gets my motor running? Torpedo-shaped tits."

Seriously, this face especially:
helpme.png
What is wrong with your face?!

Lastly, let's not forget the fact that you think this is worth money and you immediately created a Patreon account for this, but then again, considering how much garbage there currently is this isn't a stretch. Get some feedback and criticism first, polish your 3D skills a bit and then showcase your work. Eventually you'll garner enough support to justify a Patreon, but by immediately skipping to the last step I'm going to assume you simply want a quick buck.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
It's like George Lucas made a video game. The ideas there but the execution is lacking.
Oedipus complex was about freud being attracted to his mother since he was raised by a nanny, it doesn't really match. Also the kid is different race than his mother, thats a bit of an oversight.
Consider making the characters look more like humans and not make it be about toddlercon, maybe age the boy up to 11-12.

• Haha
Reactions: Hagatagar