any other programs for creating 3d art?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
i wana know are there any program for creating good 3d arts except daz?
Tons of them, from those who handle all the process (sculpting, scene composition, rendering), to those who handle only one part.

But as far as I know, only is both free and handling all the processes, while Daz is still the best compromise between capabilities, ease of use, and quality, while being free. And in such topic, where the price of the software can easily hit four digits, when it's not four digits/year, being free is an important factor.

Reactions: masqurade1

Tompte

Dec 22, 2017
Blender has had a long reputation for being too bad for "free". But that isn't the case any more.

If you had asked me a few years ago I wouldn't have recommended Blender because of its ungodly interface and disregard for common sense, but a couple of years ago they made a pretty impressive overhaul and it's actually good now. I wholeheartedly recommend giving it a try.

One thing to keep in mind is if you google Blender stuff you might get outdated answers. If you add "2.8" to your searches you'll get better ones. "2.8" was the version that introduced the major shift to Blender's interface.

Reactions: masqurade1