• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tutorial Ren'Py Any pointers or instructions to make a RenPy game

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Guys can anyone give me instructions or manuals on how to make a RenPy game. I have a really good story in my mind but don't know what resources to use to make one. It would be great if you can also list the programs used for animations,rendering etc..

TigerPulp

Nov 23, 2021
The best to learn Renpy is jump into it.
Renpy itself have a tutorial and a example game you can modifed.
Also the official documentation of renpy is the best place to take a look. You can find it in the renpy website.

For animations and renders I think you want to make a 3D game. In that case DAZ and Blender are the usual programs. Photoshop if you want to draw 2D art or make buttons.

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
The best to learn Renpy is jump into it.
Renpy itself have a tutorial and a example game you can modifed.
Also the official documentation of renpy is the best place to take a look. You can find it in the renpy website.

For animations and renders I think you want to make a 3D game. In that case DAZ and Blender are the usual programs. Photoshop if you want to draw 2D art or make buttons.
Thanks Man Really Appreciate it

Reactions: TigerPulp