Seeking Any Pregnancy games?

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Where is the "My Legacy" thread now? I can't seem to find it anymore.

Never mind. It's still there.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I've noticed a lot of people looking for this particular fetish as well, games containing this are quite rare. So I started making one myself last year.
And It just so happens, I've finished a major update for our game: Charao Life 0.3.0
It contains some of the fetishes you might be looking for. Particularly the Impregnation fetish.
You can check out the game here:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I've noticed a lot of people looking for this particular fetish as well, games containing this are quite rare. So I started making one myself last year.
And It just so happens, I've finished a major update for our game: Charao Life 0.3.0
It contains some of the fetishes you might be looking for. Particularly the Impregnation fetish.
You can check out the game here:
I saw your game on some places, sadly since I have few game from iilusion which make me pretty addicted to it 3D anime style so since then I realize I losing interest in RPG Maker game slowly
even I also looking for impreg stuff

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Peasant's Quest

It's an RPGM fantasy adventure game but a massive part of the story is knocking up all different girls (including monsters). The girls get pregnant, give birth & the children can be seen running around. It's the closest game I have found that fits. Theres even incest with 2 special monster daughters (a Sucubus & Goblin) who r both pretty cute/sexy. It's a bit grind at the beginning but just use the Cheat mode chests to speed some of the process up. Click the stump on bottem left of town above the spider cave, on the pebble side. You'll know its active cos the pebbles turn into a yellow flower.

Reactions: caspian90

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Some insiders: we are working on rpg mv game right now, which will include full pregnancy mechanics. Not just cum inside - pop belly, but more like VH. Not gonna say more, just prepare to support us:D