• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Any recommendations for a game like this?

nnoe

Oct 20, 2018
I will be giving multiple examples, and, what I want to try to find is a mixture of everything, if possible.

Looking for games like Degrees of Lewdity but where you are the "aggressor" or you can choose to remain more submissive or dominant, Lilith's Throne, Influencing, Apocalyptic World, or a mixture of them all.

I like the idea of being able to customize my character then go around finding random NPCS and fucking them or creating/destroying relationships (Like in the Sims 4 with mods).

A game that has this is BoneTown, even though it lacks the character customization, but it has the random npc that you can go up to and fuck. I don't mind it being 3D or 2D.

Any recommendations please? Feel like I've searched the whole forum for a game like this and might be missing some due to putting to many tags or leaving tags out so wanna see if others have played games like that and could recommend them.

Bonus if it has impregnation/pregnancy mechanics or netori involved.

I know it's hard to find something like this but if you know a game that is similar to one of the games listed or you just want to recommend something that has these features mentioned please feel free to tell.