Seeking Any recommended 3D Game?

IAmArcnarx

Mar 14, 2020
I've been searching but i just can't find any good 3D game cuz most of the 3D games i see just focuses on sex and stuff, weak storyline or just a complete mess. I'm looking for a good 3D game that have the features of Character Creation, like Honey Select

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
"most of the 3D games i see just focuses on sex and stuff"
you do realise this is an adult game site and therefore features sexual h-games?

• Haha
Reactions: sexypeanut

Iyarashi

Apr 4, 2021
If you're searching for games like Honey Select, I would suggest trying out other Illusion studio's games if you didn't already. Some examples: Koikatsu, AI Girl, Sexy Beach, Artificial Academy 2.

Issue is, I don't know of any other studios that creates games like those with such quality.

IAmArcnarx

Mar 14, 2020
"most of the 3D games i see just focuses on sex and stuff"
you do realise this is an adult game site and therefore features sexual h-games?
i do, and that's just it. Nothing more than sex and stuff. U just get these weird character fucking weird character with no interaction at all

IAmArcnarx

Mar 14, 2020
If you're searching for games like Honey Select, I would suggest trying out other Illusion studio's games if you didn't already. Some examples: Koikatsu, AI Girl, Sexy Beach, Artificial Academy 2.

Issue is, I don't know of any other studios that creates games like those with such quality.
it doesn't have to be like Honey select. I would enjoy it if we're able to customize or create our own character. Like breeders of nephalym (?) or Bimbo Paradise

Iyarashi

Apr 4, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/insult-o...uption-is-on-the-menu-v1-04-miconisomi.19482/

This is the only one I can think of that I really enjoyed. The premise is similar to Honey Select, for instance, but there are some major differences. Firstly, there are 2 girls, however you can customize them in various ways (change their bangs, side hair, back hair, colour, eyes, breasts size, figure size, clothes, etc.). Customization ain't nearly as impressive as with Illusion Games, but it's there and it's good enough to me. Compared to Honey Select, here, you kind of have goal. You have relationship level with every girl and having sex with her gives you points and increases your relationship. You can exchange points for more customizable options and special H and as you level up, you also unlock new positions, etc. Characters have some interactions, as in, you have visual novel like story behind them (but this game isn't visual novel, so don't worry).

tl:dr - less customization options, but in my opinion, way better sex options and actual goal.

May not be your cup of tea, but probably worth checking out if you're bored.