Seeking Any Sexually Agressive Female Protagonist games?

Cyclus

Nov 13, 2019
I'm looking for female protagonist games with dynamics closer to generic male protagonist games, seducing the other characters instead of constantly being raped. Not interested in BDSM, sissification, humiliation, or anything like that, though I can tolerate those themes as long as they're not the central and main content. Simulation style gameplay would be great, but I'll take what I can get.

Karryn's Prison caught my eye and seemed really interesting, but it turned out to be the exact opposite of what I had expected, with the prisoners constantly raping and subjugating you, the warden, instead of the other way around.
I've already spent way too much time on Hentai High School.
And Dilmur's been really good, but the relationship progression has been really slow and the main character still gets raped, blackmailed, etc, too much for my liking.

I guess I'd really like something where the main character is in full control sexually, but far from reserved. I would LOVE public themes as well, again as long as it exuded power and confidence rather than meekness. Whether that just be the inverse of the typical "fucking behind the rocks" where she's in charge, or full-on brazen nudism, cum-wearing, screwing in the middle of town, it doesn't matter too much.

Reactions: Alig8r

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Good girl gone bad, Jessica O'neil's hard news, meeting with Lexy. It's such a shame most female protagonist games have her raped and molested. Games with dominant female characters are from the male perspective where the fem character is used for femdom. All of it designed to cater to male players.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
try Lolita gone wild.
there's a bit of blackmail, there'll be a bit of rape (planned, but not yet in the game)
BUT
As Lolita discover sex, she really enjoy it, and she'll be able to fuck just about every guy in the game! (and few girls too)

For the moment, I've only posted 3 releases of the game, but there are already 82 CGs available.
My game is free, I'm just trying to get people to know it.
I hope it will meet your criteria.