I just want basically to enjoy a few Lilith novels on my phone:

Kangoku Senkan collection
Taimanin Asagi collection

Justice Transformation I and the evil female executive

Pref in english.

Anyways to emulate or port them?

Jofur

May 22, 2018
Kirikiroid2(for games using Kirikiri2 engine), Exagear(for older Windows games) and Joiplay(for Renpy and RPGM) are your three options. Don't know if those games in particular work however.

seems dedicated to playing visual novels on Android so you can also give that a look. Personally I can't stand Discord, but I did take a look at some of their guides a while back when I was looking into the same thing.

anishey

Jul 5, 2017
Kirikiroid2(for games using Kirikiri2 engine), Exagear(for older Windows games) and Joiplay(for Renpy and RPGM) are your three options. Don't know if those games in particular work however.

seems dedicated to playing visual novels on Android so you can also give that a look. Personally I can't stand Discord, but I did take a look at some of their guides a while back when I was looking into the same thing.
Thanks. I love Joiplay but havnt tryed the other two.
Im sure they wont work with joyplay(obviously) but i havnt used Kirkiroid2 so i think i did it wrong with it.

Can i get more info on it?
What types of game does it work for.
Can you try to emulate one of set games i listed on your android?

I also saw Reddit(dont like reddit) but they besically had some classic non-H VN games with emulators for Android like Higurashi. But they didnt work for set games or maybe i did it wrong.

Gona check the Discord group later.

Jofur

May 22, 2018
Can i get more info on it?
What types of game does it work for.
Can you try to emulate one of set games i listed on your android?
Haven't really used Kirkiroid2 either, mostly because it's fairly limited. Here's a list of compatible games:

Exagear is the only one I've personally used. It's a full on Windows emulator. Which means it's both really powerful, but also really buggy and frustrating to use. If any of those games are fairly old it might work, but it's a bit of a toss up. The Discord channel has a list of some games that work and don't, if you can brave navigating the hellscape that is the Discord user interface.

anishey

Jul 5, 2017
Haven't really used Kirkiroid2 either, mostly because it's fairly limited. Here's a list of compatible games:

Exagear is the only one I've personally used. It's a full on Windows emulator. Which means it's both really powerful, but also really buggy and frustrating to use. If any of those games are fairly old it might work, but it's a bit of a toss up. The Discord channel has a list of some games that work and don't, if you can brave navigating the hellscape that is the Discord user interface.
So I just learned how to use Kirkiroid2.
So far it works fantastic for the games I mentioned.

My problem was that I was trying to use the free version, spend like 5€ on the real thing and it has been great so far.
Screenshot_20210910_225037.jpg

Jacklongdick

Jul 14, 2023

Justice Transformation I and the evil female executive

Pref in english.

Anyways to emulate or port them?