Anyone else give their MC a stupid name whenever they get a chance?

Shagbot

Jan 1, 2018
I seem to only be able to name my MC "Randy Pan The Goat Boy" Or If it's first/surnmae option it's "Randypan Goatboy" or "Randypan Thegoatboy" I really like being called "Mr Thegoatboy".

It's now automatic. There is no other name that shall be used in any of these games.

For those who don't know the reference:

Anyway, is it just me, or does everyone pick a silly name?

Reactions: SeventhVixen

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Usually I use my real name or some variation of my screenname. Or if I get to name multiple characters I go with names that fit my fantasies, for instance names of women I find attractive or something like giving them the names I like for characters or children or whatever.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I have one name for all, my male chars and there is one name i specially like for a female char..

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Honestly, I've got female friends called Michael, Jamie, Frank, and met guys called Kelly and Jade. I'm pretty certain anything goes these days.
Yeah, a couple I know named their girl Clarke. I'm old and that shit is getting confusing. :confused:

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Sometimes I use names from various videogames, like "Agent 47" from Hitman or HK-47 from Star wars: Knights of the old Republic (guess how I chose my name on the forum :p) or "Daxter" from the Jak & Daxter games.

I usually go with names from cartoons from my childhood though. Like "Superman" or "Deadpool" (okay, that one was mostly from my late teens, however it was still long before the movie was a thing. I loved DP from the cartoons :D) and "Cartman". My personal favourite and the one I use in 90% of the games is "Darkwing" because if I need to pick a surname as well in the game, I can always add "Duck" afterwards.

Darkwing Duck was an amazing cartoon. Disagree and you shall be added to my list of human disappointments, along with Donald Trump, Justin Bieber, the Kardashians, Logan Paul and every flat-earther on this globe -_-

Reactions: ThatOneLamp

ThatOneLamp

Sep 12, 2017
I usually look around for a totally normal very common item and I somehow turn it into a name
for example
Fork/Prong Silverhandle
Fan/Aero Longthrower
Bowl/keepith FlakeFrost
Wiener dog/Clyde

D

Dr PinkCake

Lol! No I usually go with my own name. What this brings to mind is Stardew Valley, when you without hint names your "favorite thing" while creating your character. I entered "pussy". I fucking lost it when I found that first stardrop in the mines only to have the narrator say "You found a stardrop! It's strange, but the taste reminds you of pussy."

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Lol! No I usually go with my own name. What this brings to mind is Stardew Valley, when you without hint names your "favorite thing" while creating your character. I entered "pussy". I fucking lost it when I found that first stardrop in the mines only to have the narrator say "You found a stardrop! It's strange, but the taste reminds you of pussy."
Heh, last time I played Stardew Valley I named myself Bruce Wayne, named my farm Gotham, picked a cat for my pet and named it Selina, went with the bat cave, named my horse Waynebow and had chickens named penguin, scarecrow, and joker. Oh and my favorite thing was justice. XD

Dragoman

Jun 8, 2017
I always put my real name on the first run cause it feels like as if i myself am on the shoes of the mc but after that on new game+ or reruns,i try to put some real weird names like "pussy snatcher", "assfag" and laugh my ass of as they hilariously comment on my name with a straight face like that:eek:penedeyewink:.

Urelsor

Jun 18, 2017
I usualy use my real name aswell. But if I have the chance to name other characters (mom/sis/aunt etc.) I always choose Ann, Lisa, Alice and Kira. I never finished BB but I can always associate roles with those names.

Marcus800

Aug 29, 2016
If I can choose a firstname + Lastname, I always go with Mr Dick Nipples. Given the kind of games we play on here, I usually encounter phrases like
" I love your dick, Dick"(hehe). or Mr Nipples, my nipples are so hard right now!"... "Dick Nipples, CEO of ClungeMuncher Inc."

Hamlet

Jan 21, 2018
No. I try to use stereotypical names that feel appropriate to the particular game. They help make it credible for me. Summertime Saga might be 'Billy'. Man of the House: 'Mike'. I find silly or anachronistic names a little jarring.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Please. Dont do that! Sometimes even i ask for saves for games and stuff and these names just ruins the game for me because im laughing so hard...

I downloaded a save for "My New Life", because mine was corrupted and the MCs name was "HUGECOCK" Seriously THO! WHY?