Seeking Anyone got a list of games where the FMC or side chicks, show Hibristophilia?

Feb 27, 2023
"Hybristophilia is a paraphilia involving sexual interest in and attraction to those who commit crimes."

So basically any game where FMC or side chick(s) show sexual interest towards, thugs, bandits, assassins or thieves, can also include Goblins, Orcs, or other diff species that commits crimes and has hybristophilia cases.

Prime example, Harley Quinn.

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2023
When you say FMC, you mean playable female MC?
Yes, it can be played FMC or side chicks, it can also be playable MC with FMC and side chicks.
I dont mind if there are corruption mechanics involved, but the chick showing hybristophilia while being drugged or hypnoed lowkey would kinda be cheating, so she has to show it without being affected by those 2 at least once for it to count.

There are games were the FMC chick´s already a criminal from the start so those are a bit of a no-no (so no thief or assassin FMC games), if she´s already a criminal Hybristophilia is kinda null and void, but if she starts out normal and nice then ends up a thief or assassin because of hybristophilia thats ok

For example, Dark Hero Party´s lotia would meet this criteria:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dark-hero-party-v1-01-u-room-kagura-games.3106/post-13308244

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
There's a ton of games where female MC ends up as a cocksleeve for orcs, bandits etc after being mindbroken. So I'll limit it to games where it's either consensual relationship with full knowledge of the partner being criminal, or an explicit preference.

KP - the game is set in a prison and also you get to make your own corruption and fuck whatever enemies you want, and there are several different types. Also it's technically all consensual since MC needs Desire for anyone to touch her.

SKA - MC is gradually brainwashed into preferring rich macho muscleheads. There's also an optional character route in the fantasy world where MC is brainwashed to be attracted to straight-up villains.

GGGB - iirc there's an arc and ending that has consensual sex with Latino gangbangers.

AC - the Scott / nurse route, though I'm not sure how consensual it is throughout. He harasses her at first.

Tina - I've only seen the scenes so I don't know the context. But there is a route and ending focused on a criminal, and it looked consensual.

Reactions: Letsnotrepeathis
Feb 27, 2023
There's a ton of games where female MC ends up as a cocksleeve for orcs, bandits etc after being mindbroken. So I'll limit it to games where it's either consensual relationship with full knowledge of the partner being criminal, or an explicit preference.

KP - the game is set in a prison and also you get to make your own corruption and fuck whatever enemies you want, and there are several different types. Also it's technically all consensual since MC needs Desire for anyone to touch her.

SKA - MC is gradually brainwashed into preferring rich macho muscleheads. There's also an optional character route in the fantasy world where MC is brainwashed to be attracted to straight-up villains.

GGGB - iirc there's an arc and ending that has consensual sex with Latino gangbangers.

AC - the Scott / nurse route, though I'm not sure how consensual it is throughout. He harasses her at first.

Tina - I've only seen the scenes so I don't know the context. But there is a route and ending focused on a criminal, and it looked consensual.
Thanks for the Recommendations never heard about some of the games going to try them out.