Daz Anyone know how to import 2 figures at a time from daz to ZBrush?

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Here's how I'd do it (assuming you mean morph, like a literal morph, not just a pose preset.)
  1. Make my template scene with the two characters posed and located near the origin. Save it.
  2. Remove all clothing, cameras, lights, all hair, including eyelashes.
  3. set both character's render resolution mode to base.
  4. Save this as a simplified scene.
  5. Delete character B, select character A, export as .obj with 100% scaling.
  6. do ctrl+z to get character b back, delete character A and exprot character B by themselves instead.
  7. To reimport, follow this process https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-i...r-to-create-body-morphs.170586/#post-11514965
it technically treats the pose as a morph... but it then calculates the bone poses and bakes it into the morph, this way if you need to make some adjustments for various character types, you are still able to adjust their pose without distorting the mesh.

immortalkid69

Jun 13, 2022
Here's how I'd do it (assuming you mean morph, like a literal morph, not just a pose preset.)
  1. Make my template scene with the two characters posed and located near the origin. Save it.
  2. Remove all clothing, cameras, lights, all hair, including eyelashes.
  3. set both character's render resolution mode to base.
  4. Save this as a simplified scene.
  5. Delete character B, select character A, export as .obj with 100% scaling.
  6. do ctrl+z to get character b back, delete character A and exprot character B by themselves instead.
  7. To reimport, follow this process https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-i...r-to-create-body-morphs.170586/#post-11514965
it technically treats the pose as a morph... but it then calculates the bone poses and bakes it into the morph, this way if you need to make some adjustments for various character types, you are still able to adjust their pose without distorting the mesh.
I mean using the Goz bridge or Daz to ZBrush direct bridge.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Saki_Sliz