Daz Anyone know of a morph that 'flattens' out the roundness of female genital area (without using gens themselves)?

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
tumblr_ou07d3IOYv1sj1df9o2_1280.jpg

Most underwear/bikinis seem to have this issue of conform to that bulge-y round shape, which just sticks out like a sore thumb. Not sure if I'm not phrasing it right, but I can't really seem to find anything that does it, though I seem to vaguely remember something about a morph doing it a while back. I know Hameleon's assets having options for cameltoe, which gives a similar look, but I'd rather not have to put on a shell if there's a morph that does it instead.

Thanks. :)

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
View attachment 1887649

Most underwear/bikinis seem to have this issue of conform to that bulge-y round shape, which just sticks out like a sore thumb. Not sure if I'm not phrasing it right, but I can't really seem to find anything that does it, though I seem to vaguely remember something about a morph doing it a while back. I know Hameleon's assets having options for cameltoe, which gives a similar look, but I'd rather not have to put on a shell if there's a morph that does it instead.

Thanks. :)
And/or