Anyone know of any type of unbirth/vore or pregnancy games?

lordz42024

Jun 12, 2022
So, I'm looking for games that include unbirth/vore but like, not your usual types of unbirth/vore where it's like shrinking a person or swallowing them whole. I'm looking for games that are like Rain's Rave and Symbiosis where it's like a tentacle or creature that goes inside a woman and stays inside.

As well, if anyone know of any multiple-pregnancy type games? Like for example, Rain's Rave would have Rain have like multiple and different creatures at her womb at once. Like, most pregnancy games that I have found usually have like a singular pregnancy or such. But like, I like it when I can get her pregnant with different creatures at once.

Plus, multiple pregnancy like Hazumi Pregnation, if anyone knows any other games with multiples or large pregnancies I'd greatly appreciate it!

And lastly before I forget lol, I have been very interested with breast pregnancy (probably can guess that I really like pregnancy lmao) but yeah, if anyone knows any good breast pregnancy games, would be amazing to try them out!

Thank you in advance!!

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
There is a Dev by the name of St Hotdog King that makes a few pregnancy style games that you might like, they tend to be rather grindy, but some of them might scratch that itch you have.

St Hotdog King
The ones I would recommend are Para Ark and Hell After School 2. You might like the others, but they felt a little empty on things to do other than grind stats and get knocked up by bugs and monsters.

For the Unbirth/Vore thing, you might like the game Project Wild One.
Project Wild One
It has actual vore, where you can swallow/consume people, it can be turned off if that ain't your thing. It also has Unbirth options where the MC can unbirth others and NPCs can unbirth the MC.
It is all text based, so if you need pictures you might want to give this a pass.