EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1670938155281.jpeg

Overview:
Project Wild One is a rapid-turn-based adventure game focused on flexibility, player freedom, and rewarding creative interaction with NPC AIs. The main focus of this project is the development of a flexible system for tracking and portraying encounters of many kinds with as few limitations as possible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-14
Release Date: 2024-04-07
Developer: Lithier - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.07
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac
(v0.06): - - - -
Android
(v0.06): - - - -
Thank you for sharing the link Zenoxus

Wild One 13_12_2022 14_21_44.png Wild One 13_12_2022 14_03_21.png Wild One 13_12_2022 14_20_49.png Wild One 13_12_2022 14_20_37.png

Last edited by a moderator:

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Haven't been a big fan of the new games that Lithier has been working on. The strength of MVOL is the writing but this in particular doesn't have those written scenes of his in it; it's all modular.

Ginc

Sep 15, 2020
Game certainly has potential as far as text-based ones go. Ran into a bug within the first 5 minutes though. My gender is set to male, but an NPC is described as licking my vagina, which was a little weird.
That might not be a bug. Gender is entirely separate from what genitals you have. Gender as far as I can tell only decides if you are referred to as he or she. You might simply have both sexual organs

Zybe

Aug 18, 2020
That might not be a bug. Gender is entirely separate from what genitals you have. Gender as far as I can tell only decides if you are referred to as he or she. You might simply have both sexual organs
Unlike the NPCs, your gender does not seem to be separate from your genitals (yet?). I chose male and I only have a penis, yet an NPC still somehow licked my nonexistent vagina. Seems like a bug to me. Haven't run into that bug again since though.

EDIT: Unless selecting [NONE] for penis gives you a vagina? In which case it is separate like you said, haven't tried that, but I definitely didn't select none.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ProjectWildOne-0.04b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
Unlike the NPCs, your gender does not seem to be separate from your genitals (yet?). I chose male and I only have a penis, yet an NPC still somehow licked my nonexistent vagina. Seems like a bug to me. Haven't run into that bug again since though.

EDIT: Unless selecting [NONE] for penis gives you a vagina? In which case it is separate like you said, haven't tried that, but I definitely didn't select none.
[Gender] defines your physical appearance, while genitals is what defines the bodyparts available, I'm pretty sure. And yeah, they're completely separate from each other, so in essence it allows you to choose freely whether you'd want to be a male/female-looking herm, cuntboy, shemale or whichever inbetween you want.

Reactions: Rexaureus

Zybe

Aug 18, 2020
[Gender] defines your physical appearance, while genitals is what defines the bodyparts available, I'm pretty sure. And yeah, they're completely separate from each other, so in essence it allows you to choose freely whether you'd want to be a male/female-looking herm, cuntboy, shemale or whichever inbetween you want.
Except there seems to be no option to pick both. Looking at the anatomy stats it clearly says I only have a penis and nothing else. I'm going to assume these options are going to be added later, unless I'm blind.

Reactions: Platinum_Flame

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
Except there seems to be no option to pick both. Looking at the anatomy stats it clearly says I only have a penis and nothing else. I'm going to assume these options are going to be added later, unless I'm blind.
That's odd? It should be right there in Character Setup part of the "new game" menu. Although pussy defaults to off, I can see no issue choosing whatever combination seems desirable.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
The game concept so far basically feels like a bare bones Lilith's Throne without a map. Random encounters where you fuck or fight, until you get bored of it. Hard to review it further until there's more features, but what's there is fine. Though it's a bit awkward when you just want to leave and roll a new NPC and the current one just won't let you; should definitely be a bit easier to break off encounters that aren't hostile.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes