FarlunCeyric

Sep 4, 2019
Sex seems weird and unbalanced right now, without LT-like poses it's hard to wrap your head around what's going on without coming to immersion-breaking and funny conclusions. I admire the freeform stuff + weird fetishes like vore. If the sex/vore mechanics get sorted out and there's gonna' be as good writing as in Lith - Count me in.

Reactions: AFuckingFox

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
Kinky. Love me some feral segs, this hits a nice spot for me.
Bit annoying that there's so many references to "my cunny" tho'...
What with my character being male (tits or not) and having no cunt to toy with.

I do really like the writing tho', kinky the way it describes making love... And blowing your load balls-deep.
Especially enjoy the variations for the same actions, helps keep things from getting too stale and works great with the aforementioned excellent writing.
It's just kinda messed up by the whole non-existent-cunny-fiddling.

However, if this ain't a bug... I'd kinda like to be able to edit my character to NOT has a puss-puss' from the get-go.
The fact that it's a default, whilst I can entirely remove my cawk at the start, is kinda lame.

To make it more clear whether this is a bug or not, I think it'd be simple as having such genitals displayed in your stats amongst the rest.
As-is, there is no info which states you even HAVE a cunt... Unlike your cock.
Nor is there anything detailing whether you have tits or not.

Tits, cock, ass and cunt... We need options.
Thiccness for tits and ass, yes/no for cock and cunts.

We've got the options for our dick at least, and whether we even want one... But the rest has yet to be added as a choice.

Last edited:

Lafuelle

Jan 7, 2019
Kinky. Love me some feral segs, this hits a nice spot for me.
Bit annoying that there's so many references to "my cunny" tho'...
What with my character being male (tits or not) and having no cunt to toy with.

I do really like the writing tho', kinky the way it describes making love... And blowing your load balls-deep.
Especially enjoy the variations for the same actions, helps keep things from getting too stale and works great with the aforementioned excellent writing.
It's just kinda messed up by the whole non-existent-cunny-fiddling.

However, if this ain't a bug... I'd kinda like to be able to edit my character to NOT has a puss-puss' from the get-go.
The fact that it's a default, whilst I can entirely remove my cawk at the start, is kinda lame.

To make it more clear whether this is a bug or not, I think it'd be simple as having such genitals displayed in your stats amongst the rest.
As-is, there is no info which states you even HAVE a cunt... Unlike your cock.
Nor is there anything detailing whether you have tits or not.

Tits, cock, ass and cunt... We need options.
Thiccness for tits and ass, yes/no for cock and cunts.

We've got the options for our dick at least, and whether we even want one... But the rest has yet to be added as a choice.
- You can't go as a null, you must have at least one set of genitals. So this means both cock and cunt can be turned off, just not simultaneously.
- Unless you disable others penetrating you, in which case you can go without a dick (to penetrate with) and without the holes at the bottom to get penetrated with, a valid null.
- Females gets tits.

Pussy is listed on male, cuntboy is a possibility.
1673728533494.png
Tits are listed on female, and this is a null character otherwise.
1673728846983.png

Reactions: Rexaureus

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
- You can't go as a null, you must have at least one set of genitals. So this means both cock and cunt can be turned off, just not simultaneously.
- Unless you disable others penetrating you, in which case you can go without a dick (to penetrate with) and without the holes at the bottom to get penetrated with, a valid null.
- Females gets tits.

Pussy is listed on male, cuntboy is a possibility.
View attachment 2311376
Tits are listed on female, and this is a null character otherwise.
View attachment 2311390
Well, that's the thing. I went with a cock, no pussy opted for... And had "only I penetrate" enabled.
So I figured that the character must be being given a cunt regardless of your other choices, which is kinda annoying.
Whilst I was never penetrated per se, I got a lot of fingering/tongue-ing of my puss-puss' all the same.
If there IS a way to totally remove my cunt and just have tits, ass and cock/balls... And to make characters stop playing with my non-existent cunt...
Then I don't know it.

Note the lack of pussy... And how I get my non-existent clit' teased.
Among my choices, I also have "Rub your pussy against..." again in spite of NOT HAVING ONE.

So, went with the same gender and body selection (the silhouettes) a few times... Not sure what changes, but testing via encounters just after starting new games, it seems almost random as to whether the character I start with has a built-in twat or not.

Last edited:

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
BTW, does the game not have a persistent save file?
Just started it again today and it only has the option to start a new game.

Lafuelle

Jan 7, 2019
Well, that's the thing. I went with a cock, no pussy opted for... And had "only I penetrate" enabled.
So I figured that the character must be being given a cunt regardless of your other choices, which is kinda annoying.
Whilst I was never penetrated per se, I got a lot of fingering/tongue-ing of my puss-puss' all the same.
If there IS a way to totally remove my cunt and just have tits, ass and cock/balls... And to make characters stop playing with my non-existent cunt...
Then I don't know it.
There's no saving at the moment, no.

1673739369383.png

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
There's no saving at the moment, no.

View attachment 2311780
Hmm? Since when was there a listed pussy option in character creation? Or mouth? Or anus? Hwat?
Is this a new version?

Edit 1: So, apparently version 0.02c had these options?
Dunno why they're gone in version 0.04b tho'.

Edit 2: OKAY! So, a lil testing later... And there seems to be some kind of UI bugger-up which hides those options, or perhaps some prior setting in 'game setup' which hides them? Not sure. But whatever it is, those options are present in v0.04b... So long as you hit the 'character setup' first.

Edit 3: I think I've found the cause? Opting for 'Only you penetrate others' seems to be wot's hiding the options.

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Wow, just tried and the frame work is quite refined. Reminds me of Degrees of Lewdity.
Now it only needs to fill out contents. Quite promising, looking forward for more.

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
Gotta git a more feral-centric option for the start IMO... Or snip some graspers.
Lotta beasts with hands out thur, very strange.

Also... Swine. Need me some bottom boars/pigs.
Yis.

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
human characters including playable chars would be good to add
The way the game's enemy generation and base character are structured, I wouldn't be surprised if in the future a method of altering the player-character's form/genitalia to greater degrees were made possible...
Whether through transformative items/abilities or via initial character creation.

Kinda reminds me of Corruption of Champions.

Reactions: Rexaureus

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
great game but it needs more to do when there are others around than just fucking or fighting.

Nonwafflebot

Oct 22, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen, 0.0.5 just came out so here is the mega downloads, you can thank you later B)

The cheats are -
Basic Cheats - Unlimited Essence
FLAKYTRIP

Super Cheats - Encounter Control
ROUNDABOUT

Edit: changelogs are on the blog

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ProjectWildOne-0.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: zoleth
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes