ohmur

May 3, 2018
devour
keep devouring
keep devouring
keep devouring
*narrator 1 hour later*
encounter ends
I spent a long time wondering why my 7 foot character couldn't swallow some 3 foot person, and I'm pretty sure it's because sex takes priority over vore. Once they're about halfway in they'll stop going down unless you get them disengaged from their partner.

vogelad94

Nov 4, 2019
Oh boy, another furry game that's probably gonna try and take on the difficult task of trying to cater content towards almost every kind of fetish a furry can have!

Sorry, did I say "difficult"? I meant to say "impossible", because no matter how out there it is, some furry probably has a fetish for it. It's honestly kinda fascinating how uncommon it seems to be for a furry to not have any strange kinks.

Anyways, best of luck to Lithier, I do not envy them this task. Hope they know how to apply modular/automatic synonyms and the like to their writing, cause otherwise the often repeated phrases might get rather boring rather quickly.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Not a fan of text based games just because it's a bit hard to get a visual on sex encounters given how most the ones i have tried are done. Not much detail.
Lilith's Throne, Corruption of Champions 2 and Evil 2 are easy to follow in that regard.

Hopefully this one will fit the list, but i will keep an eye on it for now until it's a bit further along.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
That's odd? It should be right there in Character Setup part of the "new game" menu. Although pussy defaults to off, I can see no issue choosing whatever combination seems desirable.
I see the same issue sometimes too. Playing as a male, don't have pussy enabled, anatomy says dick only. Still get actions targeting my chars non existent pussy.

1670976542115.png

theotherhman

Jul 22, 2018
really liking the potential im seeing here, hoping for a wider variety of tags and gameplay options down the line but make sure you got a finished game and solid base first!

Kenpeev

Sep 18, 2019
I hope that soon they will add at least an image of a female or male that we meet, since the text is missing as much as possible, from which there is no interest ;)

Feb 21, 2022
So far very enjoyable. I do miss the option to move away from an encounter myself (perhaps that's in the attack section? I haven't tried that at all). Only the NPCs seem to be able to choose to do that (making me stuck in a loop with them).
I also miss being able to choose to kiss the NPCs. They seem to be able to do it, but I can't.
And I haven't found any real result from an encounter.

Reactions: Crescent-Voyager

ermiz

Mar 26, 2017
So far very enjoyable. I do miss the option to move away from an encounter myself (perhaps that's in the attack section? I haven't tried that at all). Only the NPCs seem to be able to choose to do that (making me stuck in a loop with them).
I also miss being able to choose to kiss the NPCs. They seem to be able to do it, but I can't.
And I haven't found any real result from an encounter.
You have to click on your own character stats at the bottom left for some options, "Leave" being one of them.

Oct 10, 2019
Conceptually this game shows a lot of promise, expecially because of its modular nature, of course it is still early, but it is good to see a game like this that does not shove every fetish immaginable at you, it is missing some key features for interaction in my opinion like kissing, or a more in depth customization with more parts and stuff or maybe a way to add them later, but it is still early and they can be added later,

a much more important thing is making sure that all of the filters actually work, I played for a bit and ran into multiple encounters where they kept interacting with my inexistent vagina, also even if I disabled male characters I ran into a he but the game seemed confused about that since it was called she in the same sentence so that was definitely a bug,

overall the best thing this game has going for it is the promise of not having to encounter things you do not like, so I would advice to add even more filters, like anal, there is a filter to determine who can penetrate who so the same should be true for anal, since I do not want anything near my ass.

Azurblau

Feb 11, 2022
conceptual it (for me) feels like there is no promise at all and its build up by some ai trying to figure out how this sex/vore works

use (x) on (y)
you used your (x) on <opponent>(y), <opponent> likes it but eyes your (z) and wants to interact with it more
(specialy weird if they are deep inside my stommache and "they look at your dick")

there is no situational options, no real progression (like kissing ->carresing-> snu snu), no seduction, no intimidation ...and everyone is weirdly ok with being eaten

(and to be honest...kind of feel like the game punishes me for playing it by making me wait all the time)

Reactions: Skalli

Lafuelle

Jan 7, 2019
Thread should probably be updated to have the "bestiality" and "vore" tags (and whatever might be relevant to those two) since it contains encounters with quadrupeds and, well, is heavily vore oriented currently if those options are enabled.

Oh boy, another furry game that's probably gonna try and take on the difficult task of trying to cater content towards almost every kind of fetish a furry can have!

Sorry, did I say "difficult"? I meant to say "impossible", because no matter how out there it is, some furry probably has a fetish for it. It's honestly kinda fascinating how uncommon it seems to be for a furry to not have any strange kinks.

Anyways, best of luck to Lithier, I do not envy them this task. Hope they know how to apply modular/automatic synonyms and the like to their writing, cause otherwise the often repeated phrases might get rather boring rather quickly.
Man enters thread for a strange kink making remarks how people with strange kinks often have strange kinks.
Next up in the news: people get wet more often near water.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes