Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
I was a mighty yet peaceful chimera. I rarely used violence and I had a frequent lover, smol frog. Boy the way she hopped on my cojones made the whole forest jealous I'll tell ya.
Then one day, I followed her howl. I found her near death, with a grizzly werewolf standing over her. The werewolf finished her off right before my eyes. That night the forest turned into a bloodbath. Never saw smol frog again.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Whats the point of selecting manner of beast ?

*Edit* So after playing a bit, I dont actually understand this game. What are we trying to do.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: atur
Oct 9, 2017
I was a mighty yet peaceful chimera. I rarely used violence and I had a frequent lover, smol frog. Boy the way she hopped on my cojones made the whole forest jealous I'll tell ya.
Then one day, I followed her howl. I found her near death, with a grizzly werewolf standing over her. The werewolf finished her off right before my eyes. That night the forest turned into a bloodbath. Never saw smol frog again.
i hope u get revenge good sir

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
BTW, "Bestiality" does require "Sentient"(able to perceive and respond to external stimuli), but not "sapient" (can think abstractly and make rational decisions), whether they talk or not.
(But, does make love with chimpanzees qualify as "Bestiality"?)
AcKThUaLlY No, gryphons and dragons are animals, just like humans, monsters are also animals. You are wrong.

according to the Tags Rules, bestiality is "A sex act between a person and an animal. (Not monsters, aliens...)," which means that no level of sentience or sapience stops making it bestiality. (That means making "love" with chimpanzees is bestiality as well, even if they suddenly turn into Planet of the Apes level of sapience.)

There is a small argument to be made on whether mythological creatures apply to animal or to monster, but I would say it applies to animal, which I think most would agree with.

236Manko

Aug 31, 2017
i did not think i'd enjoy this as much as i did
unfortunately this seems like one of those games where you have to come back 2 years later for it to be really good

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
This feels like I'm going to forget this game exists for several years. Remember it and go looking on a lark, and see that it's been dead for the last couple years of my absence. It's just my thought. And I always hope my gut feeling about games like this is wrong. Since it's kinda fun so far.

Apr 5, 2021
So interesting start, but it takes far too long for digesting to complete, also ending an encounter with just getting up and leaving doesn't feel as satisfying as say reaching enough orgasms and the "combat" ending naturally.
Finally, you can get completely soft locked if a too large character successfully vores themself on you. Had a griffin (weighing an insane 1000lbs) crawl up my dick, overburdening me so heavily I couldn't do anything but "Give in". The griffin "died" in there so that weight wasn't going anywhere, and I had no choice but to keep clicking rest in the hope the weight would go away. Only then I got jumped by three npcs, who didn't want to engage in anything, and just kept parleying endlessly but never running away, the three of them then proceeding to start sex with each other, but not progress because they just kept parleying to each other while I was stuck there like a beached whale, too overburdened to leave.
What a weird string of things this game has led me to type.

Last edited:

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
So interesting start, but it takes far too long for digesting to complete, also ending an encounter with just getting up and leaving doesn't feel as satisfying as say reaching enough satisfaction and the "combat" ending.
Finally, you can get completely soft locked if a too large character successfully vores themself on you. Had a griffin (weighing an insane 1000lbs) crawl up my dick, overburdening me so heavily I couldn't do anything but "Give in". The griffin "died" in there so that weight wasn't going anywhere, and I had no choice but to keep clicking rest in the hope the weight would go away. Only then I got jumped by three npc's, who didn't want to engage in anything, and just kept parleying endlessly but never running away, the three of them then proceeding to start sex with each other, but not progress because they just kept parleying to each other while I was stuck there like a beached whale, too overburdened to leave.
Thats a green-text-story material of an ultimate failure.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
So interesting start, but it takes far too long for digesting to complete, also ending an encounter with just getting up and leaving doesn't feel as satisfying as say reaching enough orgasms and the "combat" ending naturally.
Finally, you can get completely soft locked if a too large character successfully vores themself on you. Had a griffin (weighing an insane 1000lbs) crawl up my dick, overburdening me so heavily I couldn't do anything but "Give in". The griffin "died" in there so that weight wasn't going anywhere, and I had no choice but to keep clicking rest in the hope the weight would go away. Only then I got jumped by three npcs, who didn't want to engage in anything, and just kept parleying endlessly but never running away, the three of them then proceeding to start sex with each other, but not progress because they just kept parleying to each other while I was stuck there like a beached whale, too overburdened to leave.
I'm glad I figured out that eating someone other than orally doesn't digest them before something goofy like this happened. Hopefully that kind of thing gets added down the line.

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
I hope the AI recoding comes soon, so far i've been able to make no one attack me, they all just spam sex stances or run away.

Namllof

Jul 28, 2018
Seems like it. Took a quick peek through the files though, the cheats weren't very hard to find.

Use code "FLAKYTRIP" for unlimited essence, and code "ROUNDABOUT" for debug buttons to start/end encounters.
Would you be so kind as to tell us how exactly you did that? Which file specifically and the program you used?

There's a lot of unity games here on the forum which hide a lot o patreon stuff behind easily togglable options or codes, maybe your insight could help the internet illiterate like myself go spelunking for once as well.

(Best I can do is open random files with notepad++ hoping to find something)

germz

Sep 26, 2019
Would you be so kind as to tell us how exactly you did that? Which file specifically and the program you used?

There's a lot of unity games here on the forum which hide a lot o patreon stuff behind easily togglable options or codes, maybe your insight could help the internet illiterate like myself go spelunking for once as well.

(Best I can do is open random files with notepad++ hoping to find something)
Sure-- though I'm just as much of a rookie as the next person to finagle with this kind of stuff so take what I say with a few grains of salt. This isn't nearly as impressive as it sounds.

I use something called DnSpy. It's a program that can decompile .NET assemblies (e.g. unity games). You can easily find it online.
After someone finishes writing their game's code and tells Unity to put it all together into a workable game, Unity 'compiles' everything together into a bunch of system files that a computer can read and play - with some variance depending on the version of Unity they're using. DnSpy can interpret those files, convert them back into (usually) accurate code to sift through, and even lets you edit and recompile them.

Most Unity games you'll find end up with everything important tossed in a folder called <GAME>_Data\Managed. In the case of this game, that's Wild One_Data/Managed. The file Assembly-CSharp.dll has all the game's code written in it. I could just drag it into the program, search up the term "cheat", and... well, the prize is in the screenshot.

If there weren't already cheats in place you could've alternatively used this method to look up the bit of code that determines how much essence you get from fights, and set that number to something like "9999". And if you really want to go ham, you can technically change anything with this; what kind of creatures spawn, their base statistics, your own base stats, and so on and so forth.

How well this approach works depends on the game in question and how much effort the devs put in to obfuscate game data and protect their code. So this doesn't always work, and I'm not clever enough to use some of the more impressive workarounds.

Last edited:

mechdragon

Aug 29, 2017
So sorry I forgot to check this! Here you go my man; the 0.0.5 . I would copy and paste but there is a lot, I don't like walls of text, and its more of a blog post than changelogs!
Holy shit, those AI additions that are planned for the next update seem huge, so much so I'm skeptical they can actually pull it off, but if it DOES come out, it will level up this project quite a lot.

I wish they didnt believe the save system required the AI update, because I'd really like to not have restart everytime I load the game up, and that update looks like it will take a WHILE to finish, but thats what the follow button is for.

Reactions: 236Manko

Namllof

Jul 28, 2018
Sure-- though I'm just as much of a rookie as the next person to finagle with this kind of stuff so take what I say with a few grains of salt. This isn't nearly as impressive as it sounds.

I use something called DnSpy. It's a program that can decompile .NET assemblies (e.g. unity games). You can easily find it online.
After someone finishes writing their game's code and tells Unity to put it all together into a workable game, Unity 'compiles' everything together into a bunch of system files that a computer can read and play - with some variance depending on the version of Unity they're using. DnSpy can interpret those files, convert them back into (usually) accurate code to sift through, and even lets you edit and recompile them.

Most Unity games you'll find end up with everything important tossed in a folder called <GAME>_Data\Managed. In the case of this game, that's Wild One_Data/Managed. The file Assembly-CSharp.dll has all the game's code written in it. I could just drag it into the program, search up the term "cheat", and... well, the prize is in the screenshot.

If there weren't already cheats in place you could've alternatively used this method to look up the bit of code that determines how much essence you get from fights, and set that number to something like "9999". And if you really want to go ham, you can technically change anything with this; what kind of creatures spawn, their base statistics, your own base stats, and so on and so forth.

How well this approach works depends on the game in question and how much effort the devs put in to obfuscate game data and protect their code. So this doesn't always work, and I'm not clever enough to use some of the more impressive workarounds.

Well, couldn't ask for a better reply.

I know nothing of coding nor programming and by the look of your screenshot that seems to be what you would need to mess with to make some alterations, however much like a blindman navigating a minefield I'll just keep going forward poking and prodding along the way until something goes wrong.

Thx for the info mate, I don't know if anything will ever come out of this but if it does I'll try and tell people here on forum about what I find, maybe share a couple of cheats or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: germz

Softys

Feb 1, 2018
Seems that game stops working correctly after some time(1-2 hours). AI doesn't fight back, you can't orgasm any more and upgrades menu not showing up. Happened two times already.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Seems that game stops working correctly after some time(1-2 hours). AI doesn't fight back, you can't orgasm any more and upgrades menu not showing up. Happened two times already.
I am encountering the same issues, so I get the feeling that it is something with the game code.

There are a few things that are a bit buggy, such as the WP stating that it is at 100 of 100, but it still shows as yellow (as in not being completely full) until you wait/rest another turn.
It shows heights (in Imperial measurements) a tiny bit 'wonky', I saw numerous occasions where a character would be 5'12" or 3'12" when it should display as 6' or 4'.
There also seems to be an issue with the characters gaining weight with no description of WHY they are gaining wait. I had a lean, hungry, character that was overburdened, with no one unbirthed inside her or any loads of goo filling her up. I wouldn't be surprised if there is either some hidden stats monitoring something or someone forgot to reset stats after their effect is gone.
There are other things s you have mentioned as well, the upgrade option will just suddenly stop appearing. NPC's will never stop unbirthing/sexing someone or NPCs will just stand there and do nothing but Wait.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes