Sep 29, 2018
Seems that game stops working correctly after some time(1-2 hours). AI doesn't fight back, you can't orgasm any more and upgrades menu not showing up. Happened two times already.
Possibility: having NaN values that sometimes overwrites the Pleasure value, and since the game code does not check nor guard against that, calculations on both AI and player side breaks down totally and forcing them to wait (since AI behavior is tied to both their own and the others's pleasure and arousal stats). It also spreads from character to character, and I usually notice this broken behavior during vore or acts that plummets arousal normally, or acts that is out of line of what is currently happening on scene. The player character is usually the one that gets the NaN value first.

v33k

Nov 5, 2017
This small game looks promising! I agree Unity might be a bit overkill for it though, but later with illustrations, and a bit more features, it might have a good potential!

Apr 2, 2021
Has the game been updated past 0.05v? Cause that's been public since April 7th.
Shit is basically abandon, but kind of funny none the less. Having an orca climb up your balls and immobilize you in 2k lbs of former orca-now-jizz while you howl in desperation to them dump all 2k of that jizz into a passing yappy robin was unintentionally hilarious

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Looks like the Infective Miserable Bug (characters being stuck on Miserable) had been (hopefully) fixed on 0.0.6!
That would be nice if it was actually fixed. I had found something that worked pretty well for me, I stopped taking the 'Forgiving X' traits and I think I only encountered that bug once since then.

For anyone that is interested, the Dev posted an overview of the latest update on his website. The posts are locked on his Patreon and Subscribestar pages, but on his website there is a general overview.

Here is a short list of what is in the 0.06 update:
- A save system was added, it does not save NPCs, just your character's stats and states.
- The Traits have been tweaked/nerfed. A couple of new traits traits have been added and you gain 'karma' points which increase the cost of every new trait/upgrade that you have, you can banish traits to reduce karma, but will never see that trait again.
- The Miserable state bug has been addressed and hopefully fixed. Values were going outside of the expected range and was returning a not a number error and the game was 'dividing by zero', which could 'infect' other characters with the same NaN value.
- There is a trait that allows 'buggy' vore, if there are just 2 characters and 1 is vored, the other character can move around and rest as if they were alone as long as the vored character doesn't try to escape.
- The menus were updated and some other features were tweaked.

Nonwafflebot

Oct 22, 2018
i am back! and i bestow upon you all, 0.0.6 !!
here are the

Basic Cheats - Unlimited Essence
FAIRTRADE

Super Cheats - Encounter Control
PRETTYGATE

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Wow feels good that it's not abandoned :giggle:
Indeed.

I do wish there were more things to do, some kind of crafting or quests or some type of achievements to chase after. Sexing up other characters is fun, but it gets a bit bland after a while.

Reactions: jazz154

ex12345

Jul 23, 2017
So I got into an encounter with a dog, and I cannot escape it no matter what I do. Is it possible to get out of a fight without going for the kill?

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes