Seeking Anyone know of games with male on monster/creature stuff?(not Teraurge, played it)

Slire

Apr 19, 2018
To be clear about what I mean by that is a game with more bestial characters that your character can fuck or be fucked by, not furry girls/guys, I'm fine with it being humanoid if it's like a Xenomorph in terms of how human it is, and I'd like non-humanoid creatures. Not really asking for male x animals, but I would accept those as options too, just because I feel like in either case I'm not gonna see much results, if any.(I would also consider Pokemon acceptable)
Girls being screwed by all manner of creatures is just so darn common that I really want to see more stuff with guys and creatures. If there's none that exist, then oh wellllllll.

W65

May 31, 2018
Oh, oh.

You want to try SHRIFT, if Japanese art and RPGM are okay. It's battle-fuck, so it's not like your usual RPGM stuff.

There's no thread for it here, I don't think. ULMF has a translation thread which I haven't looked at in forever.

Um, it has a few DLC/expansions or something. I don't exactly know what they are, but I keep intending to find out and then don't.

I mean, if a young male protagonist is okay, then you've probably tried on Monmusu Quest / Paradox games and spinoffs. Quest definitely has an English version... somewhere. Paradox I dunno about. There are many spinoff games but probably none of them are translated.

You could also try Slave Matrix. You get some kinda weird things there, although that game doesn't have much of a plot.

Reactions: Marcosezno and im87

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Leaf on Fire (3DCG, pokemon; female mc)
Peasant's Quest(3DCG, male mc; i am not sure of all the technical terms but there's goblin, ogre, giantess, succubus, bad breeder and humans too, there's pregnancies if you are into it; personally my favourite adult "game" as of now)

there are probably a lot of japanese games with monster gals/guys but i haven't really played any so can't help you on that.

Slire

Apr 19, 2018
SHRIFT looks promising, but I feel like the other 2 suggestions are a bit off the mark, the Pokemon one fits in terms of type of creature fricking, but like I said, seeing a girl with all these creatures is boring to me(at least for now), and the other suggestion seems like it's just a bunch of very human looking girls.
I do appreciate the suggestions regardless though.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
In Battle of the Bulges, you can fuck a mermaid.