anyone know password rar archive for file from haitenjp.com

np305

Nov 5, 2019
Some say is scam lure people to waste on buying rapidgator account, some work, i just bought file debried and download one of work posted on there
i mange download but file is password protect, i already try all guest from site name,sister site (cgpacking.com) link and 123456, but not avail. any sugestion or idea ?

Reactions: marioman

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Everything I've seen says places likeHaitenjp and DLDShare are scams. There's a thread on from girlcelly warning about Haitenjp as they use their name, and whenever someone's tried here the rar fails extraction.

Mar 29, 2020
Alright guys, we have to inform Guardio (aggressive anti-scam program that protects you from scams on the internet, even ones you don't have downloaded) with the detailed information. Just tell them how their practices are technically a scam. Same goes for mrloli.com, which uses the exact same practices.

artNameOrNum

Jun 30, 2021
Alright guys, we have to inform Guardio (aggressive anti-scam program that protects you from scams on the internet, even ones you don't have downloaded) with the detailed information. Just tell them how their practices are technically a scam. Same goes for mrloli.com, which uses the exact same practices.
Sounds fine, but I just wonder why we cannot rate a low point for mal-hosts on our e-browser.

Mar 29, 2020
Sounds fine, but I just wonder why we cannot rate a low point for mal-hosts on our e-browser.
I have no idea why. If one of us can get a job that manages search results, then the mal-hosts need to be deboosted. If they are harder to reach, then they get less money from the referrals to Rapidgator.

Aside from that, the only way to access the files is through password cracking (brute force).