Anyone who want's to work with this? I'm the writer of the story

BoyGeorge

Nov 12, 2019
here's a short synopsis of the story. i already created all character backgrounds. script is still wip though

Synopsis: story start's off with very close, and i mean a very close family, where in everyone in the family is taught with the motto "Sharing is Caring". Let's start their adventures of family fun. Decision will not affect the game that much since the script will be linear.

Spoiler: there's no NTR content, no Cheating and Betrayal, everything and everyone gives their consent.

Planned Content: MC/Wife/Mom, MC/Wife/Son,
MC/Wife(Watching)/Mom/Son, MC/Wife/Mom/Uncle, MC(Filming)/Wife/Son/Daughter, MC/Wife/Son/Sister in Law and all other possible combination :)

Genre: incest, multiple penetration, vaginal sex, anal sex, voyeurism, big tits, male protagonist, blowjob, double blowjob, group sex, swinging, romance

Family Rules: (MC & Wife)

1. in the event of fucking different people, specially strangers, we must always be in the presence of each other, either i film or joins in, of course the same will be applied to you.
2. We will never force anyone to do things with us.
3. We will say to each other our plans with different people

if devs want to work with this, i'll write the story and if you want to make some money with this, i'll not take any profit. i just want to see this into a game haha

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
I always wish well for new writers and creators. But this story sounds somehow familiar. It reminds me of this - My Best Friend's Family
I'm not saying you shouldn't do this. It's just not very original/unique idea.

BoyGeorge

Nov 12, 2019
My idea is actually based on The Adventureous Couple except that in that game, the MC always watches his wife get fucked. Haha

BoyGeorge

Nov 12, 2019
A
I always wish well for new writers and creators. But this story sounds somehow familiar. It reminds me of this - My Best Friend's Family
I'm not saying you shouldn't do this. It's just not very original/unique idea.
As for the My Best Friend's Family, i'm pretty sure that my ideas are very different from that, i've already finished that game haha. Kinda familiar but not really. Thanks though for even replying here lols.

Reactions: kshyk