Seeking Anything similar to Lessons in Love? Without the serious plot, horror, disturbing shit, just plain wholesome.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
The similar ones at the top of my head are HS Tutor (my personal number 1), VIRTUES, and Mythic Manor.

I stress so much on these type of games... I dunno why, but these days all the harem games I've found and playing are all involved in some sort of story/plots or parts that I really don't like. Most of them I still play (e.g. Harem Hotel, The Headmaster, Waifu Academy, Astral Lust, My Real Desire, Complex Society, etc), but I can't even bother myself fapping to them anymore. I'm in for those games solely for the plot and I'm wholly disappointed of that, because what always catches my attention is the lewd and good, wholesome times. Then there's some disturbing shit, something I don't like, something horrible happened and that's it, I don't feel like enjoying myself fapping anymore. Of course I'd still be in but only for the sake of the story and I just gave up enjoying myself with the good sex scenes.

So in a way, I really, really want to play anything similar to those 3 at the start. A wholesome harem, if that even is the correct term and romance is fine too. Basically anything that would melt you with too much sugar and sweetness, with hot lewds of course.

Lastly, sorry for the ranting above. I just want to let out some pent-up feelings.