EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
pat16x4b.jpg

Overview:
A story about a young man who returns to the home he grew up in after being away at college, only to find things are now very different. Follow the main character as he gets himself into many different sexual situations.​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-12
Release Date: 2020-12-09
Developer: Stiglet - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Game: Stars Of Salvation
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches: - -
ENDING FIX*
Extras: - HANDHOLDER 2.1 - FAN ART THREAD - ITALIAN TRANSLATION - SAVE - NIKKI ENDING SAVE - Video Pack
Others: IN-GAME MOD* - GALLERY MOD* - IMPROVEMENTS & WALKTHROUGH MOD*

Thanks to HHUUKK for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

gb06.jpg gc02.jpg gd39.jpg gf29.jpg gg48.jpg hc25.jpg hh17.jpg
bf16.jpg bk07.jpg dc09.jpg df16.jpg fc24.jpg fd03.jpg fg39.jpg

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Nice. The spelling needs more checking, but for a start its nice. You could continue the story so to speak or make a game that continues this story, like this game is the prequel and the next one has the exact same protagonist and deffinetly liked Nikki. Would like to see more of her.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
This a suprisingly good one in its own context. The story of two days that fly by but the pacing is very nice, the dialogues are well thought. Language needs more polishing. You have to understand that untill it is perfect, there always will be complaints ;) I just wish each new appearances would start as this good in english.
The way aunt and nephew end up having sex is very well explained and reasonable, thus realistic as much it can be, in my opinion. So you found a very nice approach, its very promising in case you are up to bigger projects.

I love the renders, of course i have a fondness for the model you used for Nikki, same as the mom in DoD. And i can tell i was darn happy that the mc had a bit different look than he usually does! Normal, not model like but good looking, with something different for a hairstyle we usually get, again, a normal one.

The only one thing i found a bit funny, and this is only important if you'd be doing a more complex project later, is that it became apparent that the whole house is one glass palace. The whole wall of her room was glass, no privacy whatsoever so fucking there was way too risky, mom could have caught them literally from the other side of the house on one hand, on the other he could have peeped on her supereasily earlier on ;) This is the kind of detail one has to keep in mind in case of a longer project, that the enviroment can affect the sense of immersion.

Overall, this is a very VERY promising practice session then :) You sure show promise in every aspect! The whole plot, the animations, the renders are well above average. Oh, just one more thing, i almost forgot. Its a bit.. annoying that everything required a click to progress. One click for the text to start, another to see it finish (because they unfold too slow), another to see the next. This is a minor thing but noticable, especially when we get a black screen between scene shifts.

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
This was very good. The art was fine, the language better than many and the pacing was right for a short story. By nature it was very linear, but that's fair enough. It's nice to see a model with nice sized boobs.

shmerlin33

Oct 29, 2017
First off, I’ll download and see how it is.

More importantly, I usually don’t say too much prior to playing a game, but I honestly like the fact that you’re doing a small VN to get your feet wet as opposed to going all in on a full game. I just wish more game developers did the same thing. This way potential pledgers have an informed decision as to who to donate to or not

Vindred

Jul 13, 2017
Just finished playing your game and I have to say that I loved it! Yes it was short and you could only have sex with your aunt but that did not bother me AT ALL. First of it is kind of refreshing to have a FULL game like that even when it is short because then u can really have sex with someone and not build up to it for a few years^^ Second... the aunt was the only lady in there I wanted to have sex with anyway so that was great too! I'm a simple man; I see huge tits I love it =D I'm really looking forward to your next projects =D

4.20 star(s) 194 Votes