BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
screenshot0012.png

Overview:
A man is rescued from the brink of death and finds himself in a difficult situation.​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-23
Release Date: 2021-11-23
Developer: Stiglet
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Other Games: The Visit
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android
(v0.1): - -

Patches:
Extras: Gallery Mod - Fan Sigs

screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
The whole "humanity is being genocided" thing ruins the mood for sexy stuff a bit. :HideThePain: I hope I can get used to a setting like that.

I loved the doctor. Usually I hate handjob scenes but this one was really hot. Can't wait to smash. :LUL:

Main characters reaction to the blondie is a bit disappointing to be honest. Getting over being knocked out and locked is understandable due to Captains orders but when she threatens to mutilate mc later he is like "wow she really means"? Almost praising her lol. Maybe show some anger at least in his thoughts. I get that you wanted her to be John Rambo on steroids but listening to threats and just swallowing them quietly is not fun. :unsure:

Overall this is a very promising game. Looking forward to next update. :giggle:

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
If it's the same DEV as "The Visit" then it's worth a look while you wait for the next episodes full of monster tits and plump ass. I take it !

Reactions: shamtiiomi

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
The whole "humanity is being genocided" thing ruins the mood for sexy stuff a bit. :HideThePain: I hope I can get used to a setting like that.

I loved the doctor. Usually I hate handjob scenes but this one was really hot. Can't wait to smash. :LUL:

Main characters reaction to the blondie is a bit disappointing to be honest. Getting over being knocked out and locked is understandable due to Captains orders but when she threatens to mutilate mc later he is like "wow she really means"? Almost praising her lol. Maybe show some anger at least in his thoughts. I get that you wanted her to be John Rambo on steroids but listening to threats and just swallowing them quietly is not fun. :unsure:

Overall this is a very promising game. Looking forward to next update. :giggle:
agree with your statement...guys only standing there like a puppet or a piece of bread and not reacting to humilation is a real turn off...he does not have to be like a supermoron but a lil like a real guy.....so extrem passive is boring....but all in all looks fine...

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes