4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

PassiveEnergy

May 20, 2022
It is from SVScomics. but I don't know if there is something new or not
I've tested it out and it's not even the latest 'real' version. This person has a patreon account which has a poorly sized/resolution marquee of the game. Also noticed a few random (not stars-of-salvation related) AI pictures posted, so I'm not sure what game this person is pulling.

Reactions: Logan1377

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I've tested it out and it's not even the latest 'real' version. This person has a patreon account which has a poorly sized/resolution marquee of the game. Also noticed a few random (not stars-of-salvation related) AI pictures posted, so I'm not sure what game this person is pulling.
I suspected it was something along those lines. Someone else trying to profit, in whatever way they can, off of work that isn't theirs.

Luka__mindo

Apr 20, 2020
I played it as well it just ends on places where stars of salvation ends they/he just change file name that's all.Probably it attempt to scam people who really missed stiglet work.

ernesto_fullstack

Formerly 'ernesto92'
Dec 18, 2020
Honestly, it's by far the project that has saddened me the most to see unfinished. I hope Stiglet does well in his life; I know he put in an incredible amount of effort for the previous project, and this one was burning him out too.

All I know is that he had a gift for these absurd and sexualized stories, and they seem like true art to me, honestly. I hope someday someone can create something similar, although it's clear that no one would do it better than him.

I don't think he has anything to regret or prove after his tremendous career.

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes