4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

PassiveEnergy

May 20, 2022
It is from SVScomics. but I don't know if there is something new or not
I've tested it out and it's not even the latest 'real' version. This person has a patreon account which has a poorly sized/resolution marquee of the game. Also noticed a few random (not stars-of-salvation related) AI pictures posted, so I'm not sure what game this person is pulling.

Reactions: Logan1377

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I've tested it out and it's not even the latest 'real' version. This person has a patreon account which has a poorly sized/resolution marquee of the game. Also noticed a few random (not stars-of-salvation related) AI pictures posted, so I'm not sure what game this person is pulling.
I suspected it was something along those lines. Someone else trying to profit, in whatever way they can, off of work that isn't theirs.

Luka__mindo

Apr 20, 2020
I played it as well it just ends on places where stars of salvation ends they/he just change file name that's all.Probably it attempt to scam people who really missed stiglet work.

ernesto_fullstack

Dec 18, 2020
Honestly, it's by far the project that has saddened me the most to see unfinished. I hope Stiglet does well in his life; I know he put in an incredible amount of effort for the previous project, and this one was burning him out too.

All I know is that he had a gift for these absurd and sexualized stories, and they seem like true art to me, honestly. I hope someday someone can create something similar, although it's clear that no one would do it better than him.

I don't think he has anything to regret or prove after his tremendous career.

del1232018

Feb 24, 2018
For 'the visit' people figured out quite well which models and assets were used, did anyone ever try to figure it out for this game? Would be fun to make some captain/doctor stuff

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes