4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

hopelesslol

Oct 23, 2020
I just played the game and damn it was really cool the characters are very well done :eek: the guy who made this game is very talented, it's sad that he stopped I was ready to be a patreon: / if someone has the same style of games with a design like the author of this game I would like it ^^

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
did he have a discord channel for his patrons ?
if so has he not being saying anything on there ?
Almost 2 years !!! make a comeback STIG !!!!

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
did he have a discord channel for his patrons ?
if so has he not being saying anything on there ?
Almost 2 years !!! make a comeback STIG !!!!
He still has one and members. But has stopped billing me on Patrons.

not sure where he is from or if mention anywhere. Hope Covid did no get him or something else

Reactions: Jazzzzz

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023

not sure where he is from or if mention anywhere. Hope Covid did no get him or something else
Word was that he was burnt out and needed to step away, with no real plan one way or the other beyond that. Its obviously been a while, but his stuff is so spectacular that I'm always willing to wait and see. I just had another old game I'd loved get resurrected after years while the dev took some personal time, so it happens.

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
Word was that he was burnt out and needed to step away, with no real plan one way or the other beyond that. Its obviously been a while, but his stuff is so spectacular that I'm always willing to wait and see. I just had another old game I'd loved get resurrected after years while the dev took some personal time, so it happens.
which game are you talking about ?

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021

oh would have been great if there were any sign of activity on discord tho

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
He has literally been making a lot of money without doing anything since 2021. It's been 3 years since the game was abandoned and he continues to make a lot of money, unbelievable.

Juidas

May 14, 2019
Got it! I didn't see this information on Patreon
So your first post on this thread is to say the dev is still making money even though he abandoned the game, there are only 62 pages, you could have whizzed through them and found the reason yourself without having to give us the guns and glory, you know what is really unbelievable..........................

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
So your first post on this thread is to say the dev is still making money even though he abandoned the game, there are only 62 pages, you could have whizzed through them and found the reason yourself without having to give us the guns and glory, you know what is really unbelievable..........................
Yes, post inspector. It was my first post on this topic, and what do you make of it? Didn't like it? I'm not bothered! I looked at his subs page and just commented on what I saw! Simply this. I could have read the other 60 pages, and you could have read the comment like yours where I say I didn't know the information and thank you for the response. Unbelievable

Juidas

May 14, 2019
Yes, post inspector. It was my first post on this topic, and what do you make of it? Didn't like it? I'm not bothered! I looked at his subs page and just commented on what I saw! Simply this. I could have read the other 60 pages, and you could have read the comment like yours where I say I didn't know the information and thank you for the response. Unbelievable
1709574762809.jpeg

You keep trawling them threads for the bad devs :)

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I just can't understand why so many game threads have this problem where people who haven't really been playing or talking about the game come in and start complaining about Patreon billing. If you aren't subscribing to the dev, why do you even care?

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
I just can't understand why so many game threads have this problem where people who haven't really been playing or talking about the game come in and start complaining about Patreon billing. If you aren't subscribing to the dev, why do you even care?
Man, I don't give a shit about those who pay for games, or those who are abused for poorly developing games. I just wanted to point out something I saw on the dev's own page. I didn't charge absolutely ANYTHING, I just scored. If I wanted to complain about something, I would say how stupid the people who support Dr Oseo Bones are. I was just surprised because this dev's first game didn't have this big pause or anything like that. Just relax, you're not Superman

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes