4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

oldicestick

Jul 13, 2022
Stiglet may be a very good creator, but it's still quite far from being the best developer. Go take a look at the number of paid monthly subscriptions to patron to see exactly what elements the best games should include, something Stiglet has never done to my knowledge.

PassiveEnergy

May 20, 2022
Stiglet may be a very good creator, but it's still quite far from being the best developer. Go take a look at the number of paid monthly subscriptions to patron to see exactly what elements the best games should include, something Stiglet has never done to my knowledge.
personal opinion (also never said he was the best) and I've played many.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
But what's popular or desired by lots of people doesn't necessarily make it better for everyone. Games are sort of like restaurants in that way. Even if one place is a five star that all the critics adore, your own personal favorite might be a place down the street that has a menu full of your favorite things. Best, in anything, is always subjective. For me, Stiglet makes games that are beautiful, technically sound, and feature tons of content that I want and little that I don't.

Reactions: jaredforks

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
It's not that simple. There's plenty of bad games out there that do well financially meanwhile well developed, high quality games that get overlooked. When it comes to this adult games, numbers lie...

Last edited:
Reactions: Minx077 and ABQ-NEW

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
It's not that his games are or were the best, but he knew how to make 1 scene that makes the entire game worth playing, instead of a lot of generic scenes, many of the games I played feel like spicy scenes are a chore while you can tell that Stiglet put some thinking in his spicy scenes dialogues and poses. I'd rather play this game with 2 scenes than playing many other completed games.

But it would be great if he made a couple more chapters at least

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I tried to recreate the captain lol, idk how Stig is so good at both story and art.
View attachment 3352051
She's hot. You did a good job!

What Stiglet is the absolute master of is creating women that look in their 30s and 40s without having them appear either really young or really old, which is what happens in most other games. I've played several games lately where although the renders are fantastic, the women who are supposed to be about 40 look maybe 25. While I've never been a stickler for "immersion", its an area that can feel silly when that happens. Its also a problem on the other end when she's supposed to be in her 40s and looks like a broken down grandmother, lol.

hopelesslol

Oct 23, 2020
I just played the game and damn it was really cool the characters are very well done :eek: the guy who made this game is very talented, it's sad that he stopped I was ready to be a patreon: / if someone has the same style of games with a design like the author of this game I would like it ^^

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes