4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

ABQ-NEW

Jun 9, 2023
Based on these comments on his last Patreon, it confirms that Stiglet is still alive and he's logging on to his Patreon account every month so he can pause billing his Patreons.
Screenshot 2023-09-11 013327.png

I'm posting this for 2 reasons:-

1- It's not entirely abandoned, there is a glimmer of hope left.

2- So people stop saying that Stiglet is milking his fans

I feel what happens to Stiglet is the same thing that happens to all of us every time we go back to work after a long vacation. You just don't want to go back to work.

but in Stiglet's case...the stress that comes with continuing his work is destructive. Stiglet is creating the game all by himself while also learning new stuff along the way (based on his Dev-logs), and let's not forget that he also makes Special Renders on a weekly basis.
he takes his jab very seriously, and that's not a good thing because the result is burnout and an abandoned tag.

it will take a lot of willpower for him to get back into the game. and if he comes back, we should consult him to loosen up a little bit. because when I read the comments posted by his Patreon supporters, most of them didn't sub to him for his weekly renders, but rather to continue making his games.

Last edited:

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Based on these comments on his last Patreon, it confirms that Stiglet is still alive and he's logging on to his Patreon account every month so he can pause billing his Patreons.
View attachment 2920058

I feel what happens to Stiglet is the same thing that happens to all of us every time we go back to work after a long vacation. You just don't want to go back to work.

but in Stiglet's case...the stress that comes with continuing his work is destructive. Stiglet is creating the game all by himself while also learning new stuff along the way (based on his Dev-logs), and let's not forget that he also makes Special Renders on a weekly basis.
he takes his jab very seriously, and that's not a good thing because the result is burnout and an abandoned tag.

it will take a lot of willpower for him to get back into the game. and if he comes back, we should consult him to loosen up a little bit. because when I read the comments posted by his Patreon supporters, most of them didn't sub to him for his weekly renders, but rather to continue making his games.
That made my day, thank you for your research. There's still hope after all
1694634180188.jpeg

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
View attachment 2920058

So you're saying there's a chance we'll see space milf Jill again?:love:

elm15801

Mar 2, 2020
Does he need to pause every month? Isn't there an option to pause indefinitely?

From what I understand he needs to pause every month. I'm no expert on this just what I picked up from reading
the thread.

Last edited:

replicant222

Feb 28, 2021
Can anyone recommend another animator like Stiglet that does the hyper realistic animations? I'd also love to know who does the most realistic cumshots/facials. I've looked a lot but not seen anything up to snuff.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
6 posts on previous page saying he paused payments. I suggest you go buy some glasses. Or just leave and take the other "dim outlook" and "it ain't looking good!" shitposters with you.
then you better go too. calling someone a shit poster when its you who just shit posted him. He has the right to air his views just like anyone, if you don't like what he posted just ignore him & anyone else you won't see their posts again.

asdasdasdad

Sep 11, 2017
From what I understand he needs to pause every month. I'm no expert on this just what I picked up from reading
the thread.
From other patreons Ive seen, they can just click pause and it stops billing until they turn it on again. My guess is that he stops/starts it every month to indicate he's still around while being able to avoid questions. If he just stops it for a year people will give up on it and abandon the patreon.

Reactions: Logan1377

Singer2022

Jan 22, 2021
A little strange for me anyway - went for the largest tier and paid 20 USD with my credit card. Cancelled again after a couple of days but did not get any sort of refund. I can however spend these 20 USD again with Stiglet's Patreon but only with his and no other creator.

Since he is no longer posting anything it's 20 bucks out of the window to be honest. Oh well, guess his fine work was worth it.

Reactions: Lovv99

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
The guy's a legend.
1) Gorgeous, mature women and fantastic modelling/posing.
2) Genuine attitude towards payments/donations.
I hope he'll come back swinging as he's a diamond in the rough.
Tbh its overestimation to call Stig a legend, dude completed only one game, took a long time to start another, dump 2 updates and disappeared, last update is 2 years ago last time he did communicate with his supporters was long time ago.
There is only one h game dev that deserves the title of being a legend and thats NLT ! why ? updates every 2 weeks, always comunicate, tons of h scenes, sexy chicks starting next game right after the current is completed.
If Stig is a legend what are PhillyGames, DrPinkCake, MrDotsGames, Eva Kiss, KST etc than ?
Welp, it's been a year since I said it. :(
Add 2 months on top of that... :cry:

davv

May 13, 2017
Does anyone know if Stiglet is still with the game or is he no longer going to continue as creator.

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes