4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

TheEnvyCorps

Sep 8, 2018
I'm no sex game connoisseur by any means, but of the ones that I have played, Stars of Salvation outstripped them all for sure. Even at the very early stage of its progress, it was in a league of its own. I'll always hold on to some small amount of hope that it'll resume development again some day. I will always cling on to the dream that I'll be given the opportunity to fuck Veronika's gigantic mommy milkers once again.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
The common ground that many Devs realise is that it is a labour of love. You need to be dedicated to the project otherwise you will burn out. You have to constantly churn out thousands of renders which, for the average dev (before money rolls in to get a sweet 4090 for example) it takes a looong time to do it. So say you have four thousand renders and it, roughly, takes you 15 minutes per render. That's 41 days, non stop, of rendering. Which would likely be nearer two, to two and a half, months with all the posing. Set dressing and turning your pc off at night etc.

Naturally that is only a third of the work done. Ideally you will need 2 pcs or a pc and a laptop because in that time you will have to write a script and do all the coding. But a few developers of AVN don't multitask. So if you want to release a respectable, full, chapter it will take you a solid six months of non stop work. Then, of course, people will start hyping up the next chapter. You'll get more and more subs on things like patreon so you feel obliged to get back on the horse straight away. So then 6 months later you release another. Then you get a pc upgrade or maybe add a few more pcs in to act as a render farm. Then your electricity bill sky rockets amid the cost of living crisis so you need to keep going and going.

The cog keeps turning and many fall because it is utterly time devouring. Say goodbye to a social life. It's a process that some love and some absolutely grow to despise. Soul draining stuff so that is why you need to have a real passion for it and love the story you are trying to tell.

The big mistake some devs make is wanting to do a long story. Personally it should be heavily advised that a short story AVN would be better as a first timer. Less likely to be abandoned and you don't disapoint too many fans in the process.

Then you have some devs who grow jaded and just post the odd preview to keep frauding fans of their money. Not saying this dev does that. But a few do. One of them has a name that rhymes with "eye-sore".

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
It just sucks because Stiglet made some of the best milf models and renders in the biz.
On one hand, he's absolutely among the very best at it, and hopefully he finds the motivation to come back.

But on the other, its even worse because so few quality games feature a cast of hot, curvy adult women and an adult male MC. Even with art and render quality well below what he does.

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
On one hand, he's absolutely among the very best at it, and hopefully he finds the motivation to come back.

But on the other, its even worse because so few quality games feature a cast of hot, curvy adult women and an adult male MC. Even with art and render quality well below what he does.
It's so true, and so unfortunate.

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes