4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Too bad, really too bad! Good NVs and good Devs are becoming rare and it seems like the best ones are disappearing. I'm going to drown my sorrows in alcohol, it's more comfortable and less definitive than throwing myself under a train...
You good?
he got tired of making games and decided to "take a break" and has been gone ever since. He probably got bored making games and moved on to something else. As much as I was looking forward to this one I doubt he will come back.
Even if that's the case I'm just fortunate that he was able to fully complete his first project, which is one of the best games I've played.

Azeus

Jun 7, 2022
THE TAG [ABANDONED] MEANS THE GAME WONT GET ANY FURTHER UPDATES RIGHT?
SIMPLY MEAN IT ABANDONED?
I WAS WAITING FOR THIS FOR AN YEAR AND NOT EVEN LOOKED AT TAG [ABANDONED]! WHY?

HE WAS AN AMAZING CREATOR. WILL HE CAME BACK?

Freesecs

Apr 26, 2019
THE TAG [ABANDONED] MEANS THE GAME WONT GET ANY FURTHER UPDATES RIGHT?
SIMPLY MEAN IT ABANDONED?
I WAS WAITING FOR THIS FOR AN YEAR AND NOT EVEN LOOKED AT TAG [ABANDONED]! WHY?

HE WAS AN AMAZING CREATOR. WILL HE CAME BACK?
Rules for this tag are the following: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.

I think the only thing we can do now is to keep commenting here. Hopefully Stig comes back, change whatever he is not happy about and then he can continue development.

Reactions: Hadgar and Azeus

Azeus

Jun 7, 2022
Rules for this tag are the following: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.

I think the only thing we can do now is to keep commenting here. Hopefully Stig comes back, change whatever he is not happy about and then he can continue development.
Guess You're right.
You are keeping hopes for last one year. Such a patience you have man !

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I've been out of the loop. Did he at least pause Patreon payments? I've just checked he still has pledges amounting around $2,000.

Reactions: StreamSteam

Freesecs

Apr 26, 2019
Guess You're right.
You are keeping hopes for last one year. Such a patience you have man !
I believe no one here knew Stiglet in real life, but for those who followed the development of The Visit, he seemed to be a good guy. Very talented in 3d modeling, writing and scripting. Also, very honest guy. Stiglet was in the top 5 devs for many here, that's why a bunch of people still check this post from time to time, waiting for his return.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I believe no one here knew Stiglet in real life, but for those who followed the development of The Visit, he seemed to be a good guy. Very talented in 3d modeling, writing and scripting. Also, very honest guy. Stiglet was in the top 5 devs for many here, that's why a bunch of people still check this post from time to time, waiting for his return.
Absolutely true. Good guy, great at interacting on a very positive level with the community, top notch work, and for my personal tastes, the women in this game are right up my alley.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
How to recognize if a patreon page is paused ?
Stg1.png

Hmm
Stg2.png

Nonetheless joining any rank is possible without problem.
Stg3.png

These clues are not to be found there either...
Stg4.png

He have to log in monthly to maintain the pause.
Stg5.png
If he does this anyways, couldn't he briefly explain what's going on ?

Sample site that is paused:
Stg6.jpg

Couldn't find any indication of a pause maybe you know more

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
How to recognize if a patreon page is paused ?
View attachment 2452552

Hmm
View attachment 2452581

Nonetheless joining any rank is possible without problem.
View attachment 2452590

These clues are not to be found there either...
View attachment 2452591

He have to log in monthly to maintain the pause.
View attachment 2452597
If he does this anyways, couldn't he briefly explain what's going on ?

Sample site that is paused:
View attachment 2452640

Couldn't find any indication of a pause maybe you know more
It's called not being billed, so get a hobby already.

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes