4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Definitely this man is a genius.... I love his animations in the scenes and the way the bodies are shaped.... I was a little short on initial content, I'm looking forward to the next update.... I hope it doesn't take too long.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
hey stiglet, nice to see you working again....3 things important to me about VN's here to remind to all the devs out there.....MC isnt a total dumb or douchebag....MC looks like a normal guy [thx for that]....and we have females types for all tastes...so nothing to worry about....hopefully we all can help to dev this game further and help stiglet to deliver for us another good game .....preferelly alittle bit longer than the visit...i hope doesnt take long for next update bro.....GOOD JOB

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
I'm going to give an second chance, but if it's like "The Visit" where the choices are useless and still leads to imposed characters, too bad.

Make no mistake, I love milfs, sex and all, but storytelling & freedom of choice is more important. :BootyTime:

Last edited:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
This was a good start.

Back when the renders kept getting out I think my top 3 were...

1: Ellie
2: Captain
3: Veronika

But now after playing the intro Veronika is tied on the 1st with Ellie, maybe even better than her. Will need to interact more with Ellie to decide tbh.

I wonder if this is gonna be a sandbox though, like moving around the ship and choosing who to spend time with...

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
In his first game, I'm disappointed that Aunt is the focus of the game as I'm a hardcore mom fan first, than after my preference is for other Milfy Relations. Here there is no mom or no aunt and no incest as well. Which is good so i can finally play stiglet game without worrying for who gets more attention. As long as we getting milf fun, I dont care who the milf is.

Mar 13, 2019
Been playing only few minutes, the ladies look good, but I am not sure about the story - I am a simple person, I dont need overcomplicated stuff like waking up after almost a century, something killing humanity etc.

I was expecting the same old - humanity expanding to space, spaceship with hibernated colonists, something goes wrong, need to wake up while in space, stuck onboard with hot ladies, MC saves the day, lots of sex with space mommy captain and the crew, epilogue with preggers. Simple stuff.

Reactions: bloodseeker2306

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Stars Of Salvation [v0.1TEST] [Stiglet] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 555 MB / 123 MB - StarsOfSalvation-0.1TEST-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 520 MB / 89 MB - StarsOfSalvation-0.1TEST-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I don't get this adult games cliché that all MILFs must have ridiculously big tits. Not just big tits, enormous and firm tits, everyone. And characters 26 year old looking = MILFs. :unsure:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I usually don't give importance to such aspects of the game, but damn I think this game has the most handsome mc ever (no homo)

Reactions: beepboop4123
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes