4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
I was expecting the "aliens" to be all men and mc the only one not hostile :ROFLMAO:
Anyway not a fan of ultra tits

Logan H.

Jun 10, 2020
Really good game so far, just one thing.
they just flew their ships at relativistic speeds directly into the surface of the planet.
relativistic speeds :unsure: had to look this up, and I still don't understand it. o_O
My guess is they flew their ships really really really rrreeeaaallllllyyyyy fast into the surface of the planet.:whistle:
Relativistic speed = speed close to the speed of light.

So yeah, rrreeeaaalllyyy fast.

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Great start to this game

Always nice to see a sci fi game

The characters are beautiful and curvy

Storyline so far is quite interesting

Will keep a eye on this one

Good job so far DEV (y)

Zed

Feb 15, 2017
A proven dev who has a great COMPLETED game under their belt? Will definitely keep my eye on this!

foreverezra1314

May 16, 2017
Place my bet on the doctor since the body reconstruction tech is way too good for producing clones.
Let's be back when this game is finished XOXO

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
So happy that this game is finally out, been following the picture share for a while!

• Hey there
Reactions: Outrider

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
VERY hot Girls and great quality wonder why not more creators make such girls in similar quality.

but god damn it... why again a game with a male protag who is totally average. Average age, average look... and human.

why not an alien-guy, some really ugly dwarve or some very old veteran?

I could also see me love to play the hot girls as multiple protag.

but not a human, average, guy... hope for more in the future cause I really like the devs taste in girls

Cum in Pussy

Dec 19, 2020
wow i hope this game have creampie bro... creampie seven women at same time(harem)... what an epic.... nice i cant wait new update.... please tag creampie please tag creampie.... after play the visit... i hope this game gonna be awesome like that... good luck dev for this game...

Reactions: biggreasy10

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Stiglet it is proven that you are a master at this... your creations are impressive... don't be late with the next updates hehehehe....

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Never knew a handjob scene could look so damn good, wowsers. Kelly is the Milfiest one to me, stacked like a can of pringles. It's just too bad that of these seven sex bombs, one of them is a potential enemy. I didn't see that coming so early in the story, but I'm looking forward to how this plays out. Stiglet has already proven himself as a competent and reliable Dev, so there's a reason to be optimistic about this project, I hope he gets the support he deserves.

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes