4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I don't get this adult games cliché that all MILFs must have ridiculously big tits. Not just big tits, enormous and firm tits, everyone. And characters 26 year old looking = MILFs. :unsure:
The dev has talked about this before. He just likes big tits.

So to be clear, there is no incest? Not even with a future patch?
Nope, the dev wanted to try something other than the "landlady" shtick.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
Stars Of Salvation [v0.1]
DOWNLOAD:

You can join my
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Second save location added in my ports now that means that your saves will remain intact even after uninstalling the game.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my for more android ports and mods.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
But for modders there should some kind of loophole in game to achieve that like stiglet has written code in someway which will help the modders to enable incest in game...

I haven't played the game is there any character whose relation with MC is remotely INCEST or some character dialogue which kind of refers to incest??
No.

In the intro your character floats through space while in hibernation for 84 years before being found by the spaceship with the girls.

Reactions: Dhieny

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Them milkers :p
Story is sci-fi tropes which isn't bad because there are not many sci fi games. The models are hot but every girl has massive boobs to the point they look like clones bodywise. A bit of variety isn't bad even if giant boobs is your thing.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Outrider

Ivrhym

Jan 26, 2020
Interesting plot, nice renders and very good animations. This game seems promising, can't wait to see more of it

Honnepon

Sep 28, 2017
It's Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy..... in space! I was not expecting that. The handjob animation is incredible btw.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Really good game so far, just one thing.
they just flew their ships at relativistic speeds directly into the surface of the planet.
relativistic speeds :unsure: had to look this up, and I still don't understand it. o_O
My guess is they flew their ships really really really rrreeeaaallllllyyyyy fast into the surface of the planet.:whistle:

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes